5.0 out of 5 stars Colic relief miracle
This product is a miracle in colic relief. It is very awaited in Portugal! It makes it easier for my baby to get to sleep. He still has some pain, but there's no more screaming!
Published on 8 Sep 2011 by Pedro Pereira

3.0 out of 5 stars way too expensive!!
Have a look in your local shops, chemist as they usually offer it on a low price, very expensive here!
Published 1 month ago by Miss Judit Velencei

5.0 out of 5 stars Colic relief miracle, 8 Sep 2011
Pedro Pereira (V. N. Famalic„o, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Infacol Suspension For Wind, Infant Colic & Griping Pain 50ml (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 5 Mar 2013
Mr. Paul M. Rushton (the UK) - See all my reviews
when our baby boy started with colic it was nightmare!!!!!cry,scrim and pulling his legs was painful to watch.we started giving it him at 3 weeks old with each feed.it was not an instant relief but eased it off a bit.it taste good so he was taking in with no problems.he is 3 month now and unfortunately, I still have to give it to him sometimes ((( if you happened to have same problem consider Gripe Water (Dill water) - very good effect too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Infacol Colic Relief 50g, 24 Sep 2013
i havent had to use it yet. thats allways good. but from what i hear, it works like a charm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item !, 6 May 2013
This is a very efficient medicine for your baby !
My daughter took this between her 3 to 6 month old and it was of great relief to her and us parents !
No need of any extra medicines on this subject !
Thank U !

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 3 Dec 2012
this infacol colic relief its really works for my little baby,i use it every time before i feed my son and he has no problem with stomach

3.0 out of 5 stars way too expensive!!, 23 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Infacol for babies, 20 Feb 2014
Haven't tried the Infacol colic relief, as the baby hasn't arrived yet, but bought this product on recommendations of Jo Frost from her book and thought she probably speaks from her own experience, so hopefully it will be good :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Saccharin?? Are they serious???, 17 July 2013
WARNING, DEAR PARENTS: This product, intended for helping our tiny babies, lists SACCHARIN SODIUM as the first "Other" ingredient after Simethicone. SACCHARIN!!! Are they serious?? I am absolutely incensed over having discovered this recently, and only AFTER I had, in good faith, used it several times to help relieve my baby's colic. While the product did offer some relief to my baby, I would absolutely never in a million years have used it had I known that it contained Saccharin!! It simply never occurred to me that a drug manufacturer would be so shamelessly unscrupulous as to include a known carcinogenic chemical in a product intended for INFANT ingestion!! I am livid over this.

While I rarely (if ever) complain to a company about my dissatisfaction with a product, I couldn't let this one go. I sent an irate e-mail to Infacol's manufacturer just last night (the text of which I would include except that I sent it through the company's contact page and didn't think to copy it). I would invite you to send a similar message if you're as outraged about this discovery as I am. Just go to Contact Us on their website: [...] Or e-mail them directly at: infacol@forest-labs.co.uk.

ARRAY(0xa2b07774)