Price:£6.10+ Free shipping

on 1 October 2013
I have loved Vesta Chow Mein since I was a little girl & considering I am now 58 that's pretty good going. Oh the disappointment when I could no longer buy it in the shops. I have eaten one, given one to a friend (to encourage him to love it s much as I do) & still have one left for a special occasion eg...when I need cheering up or feel self indulgent!!
on 23 May 2013
Have always lived this mel, it's the crispy noodles that do it! Was disappointed when my local supermarket stopped stocking Vesta meals recently so was delighted to be able to buy it agin. Definitely my favourite Vesta ish!
on 15 October 2013
Honestly, anyone who says this isn't as good as they thought either has never tried them in the past or they're just serial complainers. They're just like I remember them....a definite re-purchase!
on 12 April 2013
still the same well loved product as it ws always im pleased that the fomula hasnt changed and as for the crispy noodles,wow!
on 9 July 2013
Love this food been eating it since the 1970s. Tastes as good as always. Highly recommended for its high quality.
on 6 April 2014
I had searched all over for this product as it was for our 46th wedding anniversary celebration, memories of how we celebrated our end of month pay days all those years ago - brilliant!
on 18 May 2015
I bought this as a conversation-piece to share with my mother. I'm not a great fan of this type of food, but the meal was well within expiry date and was an original brand in its packaging. It brought back a load of memories of that era!, so for that 10/10!
on 9 January 2016
Re advertise this product! It tastes amazing.
on 14 May 2015
Can't wait to relive this childhood treat.
on 15 February 2016