5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product
The flat, symmetrical nipples of Philips do not impede the natural development of teeth and gums of the baby, even if the pacifier turns around in the mouth. We have tested several other but I think that they're the best. Our little one loves them. I would highly recommend them.
Published on 10 May 2013 by PANAGIOTA

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware - colours are not neutral!
These soothers are well made and I love the individual teat covers they come with. Very good for the price. If you are however particular about its colour, read on.

Published 16 months ago by Mrs YA

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Philips AVENT SCF182/34 BPA-Free Animal Soothers (6-18 Months) (Set of 2) Designs May Vary (Baby Product)

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware - colours are not neutral!, 1 Mar. 2014

I placed an order on 26/2/14 for what I thought were white soothers with animal designs. This was what the item image led me to believe I was ordering. I noted that the item description stated that the 'design may vary' and I went ahead thinking that the animals would vary.

When I received this item two days later, I was annoyed to find that I had been sent two soothers which where pink and red in colour. This is a significant design variation that should warrant a separate listing as it wasn't neutral at all. I went back to check the item listing only to discover that amazon had changed the image to depict the pink/red ones I received and a blue/green pair which I find very misleading. This is why my rating is low.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 May 2012
Dra Janine Medeira "Jane Med" (Algarve, Portugal) - See all my reviews
My son loved it! Also he plays a lot with the drawings! The only thing that makes me curious, is that usually he always put the others dummies upside down when it was wrong on his month, and he used to put it right! With this one he does exactly the opposite! Maybe the shape is not the perfect one...but that's all! For me the value is 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 28 May 2012
Very nice silicon dummies with little animal pictures. Excellent value at £4.90 per pack of two (delivered). The bulb of the dummy is of orthodontic design, but unlike many is quite wide and not solid - my son prefers the large latex bulbs, but was perfectly happy with these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink & orange - not as pictured!, 3 Dec. 2012
My son likes these soother above all others so, in terms of value for money it's 10/10!
Be warned though - you mightn't get the 'boy' designs pictured. We received ones with pink lamb & orange cat - hence the 4/5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect to receive what you see in the picture., 21 Feb. 2014
I have a BOY so ordered these as they are fairly unisex ( except the pink lamb one) Didn't even receive one with animal designs. Got a pink one with pink flowers and white with pink flowers.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. not only me my baby needs this., 27 Nov. 2011
my baby needs this dummy most of the time specially when he go to sleep. I tried to give him another brand dummy but he did not take it at all. me and baby happy now. thank you.
Mashi

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice dummies with useful carry case, 26 Aug. 2014
Nice dummies with useful carry case, but no option to choose colours. The picture was of blue dummies so I ordered for my little boy and pink ones arrived!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 9 Aug. 2013
I like the avent dummies the best. They are made in England. They are also pretty designs and hav covers to keep clean in a bag/ pocket .

3.0 out of 5 stars the picture is confussing as you would think you get ..., 19 Aug. 2014
the picture is confussing as you would think you get 4 dummy's but you only get 2 + confusing writ up compair to other Avent dummy's

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›