5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product
The flat, symmetrical nipples of Philips do not impede the natural development of teeth and gums of the baby, even if the pacifier turns around in the mouth. We have tested several other but I think that they're the best. Our little one loves them. I would highly recommend them.
Published 22 months ago by PANAGIOTA

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware - colours are not neutral!
These soothers are well made and I love the individual teat covers they come with. Very good for the price. If you are however particular about its colour, read on.

Published 12 months ago by Mrs YA

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware - colours are not neutral!, 1 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Philips AVENT SCF182/34 BPA-Free Animal Soothers (6-18 Months) (Set of 2) Designs May Vary (Baby Product)

I placed an order on 26/2/14 for what I thought were white soothers with animal designs. This was what the item image led me to believe I was ordering. I noted that the item description stated that the 'design may vary' and I went ahead thinking that the animals would vary.

When I received this item two days later, I was annoyed to find that I had been sent two soothers which where pink and red in colour. This is a significant design variation that should warrant a separate listing as it wasn't neutral at all. I went back to check the item listing only to discover that amazon had changed the image to depict the pink/red ones I received and a blue/green pair which I find very misleading. This is why my rating is low.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 10 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars not what I ordered, 29 Jun. 2014
Wasn't the design I ordered thought they would be like ones in photo but were white with a bunny just printed on them not the ones with the faces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothers, 7 Jun. 2014
Great soothers and a great price, ordered 2 sets and thankfully got one of each colour to suit my daughter and son.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect to receive what you see in the picture., 21 Feb. 2014
I have a BOY so ordered these as they are fairly unisex ( except the pink lamb one) Didn't even receive one with animal designs. Got a pink one with pink flowers and white with pink flowers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 2 Jan. 2014
I love these dummies, such a cute design, been buying them since my little one was born.Would definitely recommend :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Philips AVENT SCF182/34 BPA-Free Animal Soothers (6-18 Months), 23 Oct. 2013
Philips AVENT SCF182/34 BPA-Free Animal Soothers (6-18 Months) have a nice design and are very comfort for my baby. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 9 Aug. 2013
I like the avent dummies the best. They are made in England. They are also pretty designs and hav covers to keep clean in a bag/ pocket .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the purpose, 7 Mar. 2013
Good soothers however been sent different from the ones on the image (received an orange and a pink one), but good soothers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 28 May 2012
Very nice silicon dummies with little animal pictures. Excellent value at £4.90 per pack of two (delivered). The bulb of the dummy is of orthodontic design, but unlike many is quite wide and not solid - my son prefers the large latex bulbs, but was perfectly happy with these.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›