4.0 out of 5 stars Ok but cat a little confused
Published on 8 Mar 2012 by ducksbubbles

2.0 out of 5 stars terrible
meant to be 'speed circuit' and the ball doesnt even move around on its own just sits in the dip. cat was not interested at all. not worth the money. would not recommend!!!
Published on 13 Jun 2012 by tibby

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok but cat a little confused, 8 Mar 2012
This review is from: Catit Senses Speed Circuit (Misc.)
Our cat is 2 years old and very playful so this item seemed ideal. We hadn't had the previous flat circuit so I think he's just a little confused as to what to do even though I keep trying to show him. I think this is largely because the ball stops so much due to the dips in the track. I'm thinking about purchasing the flat track just to see if it makes a difference to add it in. I took the ball out of the track and the cat has been chasing it around the house so we will have to see whether his interest in the ball is mantained if he put it back in the track.
I think if I was to purchase this item again I would try the flat track first and then add this at a later stage if the cat was interested but at this price it's not a major problem but something to think about if your cat hasn't used a track toy before

2.0 out of 5 stars terrible, 13 Jun 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice as long as lights are on, 6 May 2012
This review is from: Catit Senses Speed Circuit (Misc.)
This toy is nice and seems to entertain my cat as long as the lights of the ball are on.
Unfortunately the ball is only blinking for a couple of seconds and due to the cheap manufacturing the ball gets stuck fast.
Additionally the wholes for the cat to get her paws in are only for small kittens.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great! But shame about the ball..., 10 May 2011
This review is from: Catit Senses Speed Circuit (Misc.)
I already bought the first version of this track which is completely flat with a grey/green ball for my cat, and he absolutely loved it.
This one arrived yesterday and i've connected it to the old track with alternating flat piece, bump piece etc and although he is still TRYING to play with it alot, the ball that comes with the track is alot lighter than the other one so even though it flashes and grabs his attention, when he hits it it hardly goes round 2 pieces so he is getting bored quickly which is a shame.

Other than that it is very well made and irresistible for my boy :) I just hope he doesn't get bored now it doesn't fly around the whole circuit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Speed Circuit? More like Slow Circuit, but I Still Like it, 22 Aug 2011
This review is from: Catit Senses Speed Circuit (Misc.)
It makes me laugh this is called a speed circuit, because it doesn't speed the ball up it slows it down. What is is good for though, it is makes the track a lot more interesting and stops the cat being able to bat the ball around the track in one go, like he can with the completely flat play circuit.

I think if you just had the 'speed circuit' it would be a bit boring because the ball would be stopping all the time and the cat would lose interest. But when you have a few bumps and a flat bit, it makes it more interesting, because every corner has a different amount of force that needs to be applied to the ball to make it go past.

It's pretty easy to put together, a little bit harder to take apart, but okay once you get the hang on it.

The LED ball it comes it is cool, it's quite strobey so it draws a bit more attention to itself than some other LED balls and looks really good at night. The ball is fluorescent yellow and the LEDs are red. It is much smaller than the ball that comes with the play circuit, and hardly weighs anything compared to the non-LED ball. It looks like it has watch batteries inside it, I haven't worked out how to take the batteries out yet, so I don't know if they can be replaced. It feels a bit like I could crack it if I wasn't careful.

I wish it this set had bridge pieces you could get for it like the Bergan Turbo Track, so you could make circuits that cross over each other, that's my only complaint really.

Overall I am happy with it, the cat plays with it on his own and with people too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great play thing!, 13 Mar 2012
This review is from: Catit Senses Speed Circuit (Misc.)
This cat toy is excellent! Even my older, less playful cat enjoys it! Definitely looking at the other one to increase variety! I thought they would get bored as the ball stops when it runs out of speed but half the fun is that they try to stop the ball and actually push it further round!! My cats do NOT lose interest at all, the youngest will be easily distracted but comes back to the toy of her own accord.... The older cat doesn't get much chance to play!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun !, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Catit Senses Speed Circuit (Misc.)
This went down a treat for my 2 boys (aged 1 and 3) sometimes playing with it together ! They seem to really enjoy it.
However sometimes the blue plastic top can come off all to easy. Considering using superglue to hold them in place.

I have the other circuit also and will soon be joining the 2 up for a change :-)

Overall very pleased !

1.0 out of 5 stars Catit non speed circuit, 6 Aug 2012
This review is from: Catit Senses Speed Circuit (Misc.)
Even though I read every review about this saying that it is not a speed circuit, I wanted to try it after getting the play circuit. I have tried interlinking the pieces of both to make one huge circuit but it just doesn't keep going. I have ended up putting them in their own circuits and my cat is still constantly playing with the play circuit, but will occasionally try the speed one. So he hasn't completely given up. However, I really don't think I would recommend this one. I would suggest if you want a bigger circuit, go for two of the play circuit - the cat can bat it round and it will come back to them at least once, depending on the power of the cat's hit! I will say that the ball does grab the attention of my cat, just shame it doesn't go round!

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter tat, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Catit Senses Speed Circuit (Misc.)
My cat has more fun with a plastic drinking straw than with this. The bump's stop the ball moving and take any attention the cat may have away.to be truthful she prepared the box it came in

5.0 out of 5 stars Ollie the cat loves his new toy :-), 25 Nov 2014
niki j turner "njturner" (Surrey) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Catit Senses Speed Circuit (Misc.)
I only got this today and unpacked it (easy to assemble) and my little kitten has played with it most of the day. He loves it. He has run after the little ball that lights up (red) and he seems obsessed with trying to find a way to get the ball out LOL
It is a wonderful invention and I am so glad I bought it. Such a sensible idea.
I doubt it could break but only problem is if the ball should stop lighting up I doubt he would be keen to play with this.
Highly recommend anyone to buy this if they have a kitten/cat.

Catit Senses Speed Circuit