Style Name: 1 Angle|Size: 0.9 m|Change
Price:£2.92+ Free shipping

on 15 April 2011
I bought these as the plastic connectors on my previous cables were so thick that I had to keep taking my phone out of it's case to connect them. These are a similar size to the normal headphones so fit perfectly. Would recommend if you've got an iPhone 4 and a hard case on it.
on 22 June 2012
The product was as described and has been used to connect my HTC One X cradle to my car Aux socket , this fits very easily into the tight cradle aperture.Service was quicker than advertised
on 29 December 2011
After only a few days use (simply sitting at a desk and listening to music whilst working) the signal started breaking up and then it went mono - then the cable went in the bin.
on 18 July 2015
I use this cable for connecting my Nexus 5 to the aux input in my car, being slim it allows me to connect it without having to take the case off of my phone which was really annoying with my other cable. The length is the right for allowing me to hold and select songs or podcasts (when not driving) without feeling restricted. The cable has fallen on the floor a few times and had some rougher treatment and it is still working fine. It's not fancy and what you would expect but overall it's good value for money in comparison to others and well built, for the price I can't not recommend.
on 24 December 2011
The wire length is just right, it does not look messy in the car,at the same time, it's not too short. I bought this product as I needed to connect my galaxy note to the car audio system, without having to remove the phone's protective case every time. This is just the right product, as it fits perfectly,and is also at a right angle, which is an added bonus. A wire of this specification is not easy to find at your local stores, and even if you do find it, it is quite expensive.....at least £8. The sound quality is great as well, no loss of original audio,no additional hiss...
on 3 September 2013
I wanted this cable to use with my Nexus 4 phone that has an official cover - the straight end of the jack fits but the L-shape end does not fit with the Nexus cover in place.

I already have a straight cable so this has been a wasted purchase though other phone/covers may not have the same issue but the angle of the aux socket in my car and where my phone sits would benefit from the L-shape end going in to the phone. Otherwise a fairly decent cable!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 June 2014
For listening to music in your pocket I find this cable is perfect. I was a bit annoyed when the cable failed after a few months. Then I realized there was no better alternative so I bought several more. It is still good value. I have already had one further failure so I would only buy it if you are prepared to replace it from time to time.

I also find this cable necessary for playing music from my phone on the car radio.
on 9 September 2013
If you have a griffin case on i-phone 5 order this lead to fit the head phone socket.. Fits perfect
on 9 April 2014
I've now bought half a dozen of these for various uses (car, work, work's car, etc) and in various different sizes. The narrow plug makes it the only lead which I can use with the narrow aperture on my iPhone case. All of them have been perfect for the job, some of them have been in use for several months without a problem. Definitely worth a couple of quid.
on 18 January 2014
I can't fault this cable, although I've used it very little. I noticed that I need to turn the volume of my radio up a bit in order to hear the songs, e.g. if I play a song at volume 4 from my iPhone, I'd need to turn it up to about 6 to hear the same song from my Walkman through this cable but that's not a big issue in my view. So far so good.