Format: DVD|Change

on 23 July 2012
Very good, enjoyed thoroughly by my four year old son! Bought the playmobile pirate ship so I thought this may give him play ideas.
on 3 January 2013
Of course, if you do buy it, it will mean you have to watch it again and again and again, as I have.
My son loves this DVD and he's moved from not being able to use the remote, to being able to use it to control the user choice options during the story.
Lots of fun - a must if you like Playmobil pirates.
on 28 January 2014
Sent for this DVD from Playmobil, just thought it was a film, well it is, but also its interactive using your DVD remote and my grandchildren just LOVED IT! Aged just 4 and 6 they were quite capeable of interacting all by themselves, many repeatable hours of FUN. Brilliant product
on 25 May 2013
Both my Grandsons loved it. They are right into pirates at the moment. The fact that you can alter the story each time you watch it and they can decide which storyline they want to follow. Terrific.
on 30 December 2013
Our boys love Playmobil so this dvd was a great accompaniment to the Pirate Island and Pirates ship which santa brought for christmas. This dvd kept the boys captivated for the whole time.
on 26 May 2014
I purchased this as a present for my 4 year old son for Easter. Him and his brother loved it as they could make decisions during the story and see different story lines unfold. They enjoyed it so much that they wanted more interactive DVDs. Sadly I was unable to locate anymore.
on 31 December 2014
My 3 year old has Playmobil Pirates and enjoys watching this DVD. It also has a very easy to follow interactive feature which he is able to operate without assistance. (The viewer gets to make decision about where the characters go next).
on 6 April 2011
I bought this for my 6 year old and he really loves it. Very easy to progess through the story using the DVD controller.

The idea is like those adventure books you used to get from the cereal packets, where you select an option at certain points in the story and depending on your choice, the adventure continues in a certain way.

Mine was cheaper at a local record shop but well worth the money advertised here.
on 21 April 2014
It was OK, but I have to admit it was quite dissapointing to find it so American. A British version with more Pirate action, less inane singing and superficial characters would have been so much more fun.
on 16 January 2016
The film it's self is great my 3 year old loves it, the interactive features are really good, been a big hit, only problem is it chooses when to work, to our frustration. Maybe just a faulty disc