5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant.
Brilliant product. My knee got hurt using a treadmill recently and the knee support makes it feel so much better. My knee is healed now but I wear the supports when running to prevent it happening again! Thanks :-)
Published 3 months ago by Anff St Anff

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money
A good support for minor injury.I was able to run comftably wearing this .it also washed well& I would buy it again
Published 13 months ago by lazydaisy

1.0 out of 5 stars KNEE SUPPORT FOR SPORT *Prevent further injury to your delicate knees*, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: KNEE SUPPORT FOR SPORT *Prevent further injury to your delicate knees* (Misc.)
what can i say cheap and cheerful for a reason,picture looks better then product. you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 26 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Support for knee, 30 Jan 2014
I brought this for my daughter who plays football and has problems with her knee. It was to big for her but my husband is wearing it for work which he has found to be very useful. Good price and fast delivery

2.0 out of 5 stars Knee Support, 4 Nov 2013
It does give some support, however, I constantly have to stop to pull it back up ie it slips down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 19 Oct 2013
I like it, i wear them to school and they are amazing, I can but on cream on my leg, and this help to keep the knee warm with the warming effect of the cream, getting my leg relief, and also good since i lay basketball every day, dosn't fall of your leg, and dosn't restrain you from any movement of the knee. Worth buying. Good for anything, any kind of sport.

4.0 out of 5 stars Knee support, 15 July 2013
First time using any knee support and was very surprised that it helped calm down pain and keep even temperature. Supportive yet not tight feeling at all.. Used only for 2 days but did the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, 3 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but...., 27 Jun 2013
Comfy and marginally supportive but one size doesn't fit all. Very generous sizing and could do with being smaller .

2.0 out of 5 stars not very supportive, 20 Nov 2013
G. Reed (UK) - See all my reviews
I was pleased to find I had received two supports however they are not very supportive and when I have been running they keep falling down. Over all disappointed with the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014