5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty-Boxes Flores Professional 12-Brush Make-up Set
Although I've bought this for my daughter for Christmas. I recognise it's quality as I used to be a make-up artist.

You won't be disappointed.
Published 9 months ago by Madikwe

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough brushes
I felt theses brushes were okay but got them half price as deal and would have felt not worth full price. They do the job but nothing special.
Published 6 months ago by Glasgow

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty-Boxes Flores Professional 12-Brush Make-up Set, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Beauty-Boxes Flores Professional 12-Brush Make-up Set (Personal Care)

You won't be disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Average quality, 15 Feb 2014
Nothing special, the build quality of the handles are very cheap. Barbara Daly range from Tesco is far superior, much better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make Up Brushes, 31 Jan 2014
Brought these as a present for my wife during black friday deals, thankfully she loved them as says there are beeter quality then MAC brushes

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough brushes, 13 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars At least my partner loves it., 11 Jan 2014
Daniel L. Young (Cambridge) - See all my reviews
Bought for girlfriend on black friday deal. I have utterly no idea if they are any good but she didn't slap me so presume alright.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite sure, 4 Jan 2014
The brittle on the brush keep falling off.
I am hoping this is temporary, as this is a new brush such is expected.
Then there is also the fact I don't know what have of the other stuff are meant for, a little description pamphlet would be nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Nov 2013
I bought this brush set as a gift for a friend. It came in very good condition and she absolutely loved the quality. The bag that holds the brushes is of very high standard and the brushes themselves are actually good quality brushes. The only reason I have given them four is because I haven't used them myself and therefore cannot comment enough to give the product a five.