5.0 out of 5 stars Best £6.50 I've spent on a book
In terms of return on investment this has to be the bargain of the century. Well written and easy to read, I read the book from cover to cover in one afternoon. Concise and relevant tips that really work. Superb!
Published on 24 April 2009 by A. P. Seymour

2.0 out of 5 stars Hit & miss!
The author just brushes off the idea of using the Content Network. why? Because like many people who have had bad experiences, they never took the time to familiarize themselves with the range of tools available, i.e. with the Placement tool, you can choose to advertise on any site that you think is suitable, you can target demographics and much more.

Other...
Published on 15 July 2009 by Mark Holmes

5.0 out of 5 stars Best £6.50 I've spent on a book, 24 April 2009
A. P. Seymour (Oakham UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars helped me make my campaign more organised, 26 July 2010
This book helped me, more than double my click through rate. It taught me how to plan my campaigns with ruthless efficiency! It explains how google works, not like a manual saying "click on this" but it did give me enough understanding to know what I need to do and what to look for. The marketing tips are really good. It helped me to understand the abbreviations like CTR. Also the book is tiny, easy to read and not boring yet very informative.

4.0 out of 5 stars Google Adwords, 3 May 2009
C. A. Bird "CABird" (London) - See all my reviews
Elementary advice nevertheless excellent plain English advice for the non technical person just beginning their online advertising journey. I.T. U Consulting Group

2.0 out of 5 stars Hit & miss!, 15 July 2009

Other than that, the information here would be ok for someone who is a complete beginner who would like to focus on paid search.

Would like to see a chapter devoted to proper tracking of ads/keywords that brought you a conversion/lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed with results from this title, 3 Dec 2008
A. Walton - See all my reviews
In the few days since I bought this book, I am already starting to see results on my Adwords campaigns, so would highly recommend anyone using adwords to get reading. The author explains for example how to use "Negative" keywords to cut down on wasted spend. I'm a consultant and I'm hoping not to attract those looking for a bargain, so I'm now excluding those searching with the words "Free", "Cheap", "Bargain", "Budget". My customer targeting has become much more scientific.
Bravo to the author !

3.0 out of 5 stars Small booklet - good for an introduction, 31 Oct 2012
Mr. P. Marsh (London, England) - See all my reviews
I was a little dissapointed by this book after buying it on the customer reviews. The booklet is alright as an introduction, and to help you understand the basic idea of how Adwords works and how important it is for your business but it does not go in to any real technical detail of how to set up and maintain your campaigns. For example, it rightly points out that you should consider initially adding keywords in both their Broad, Phrase and Exact types, and points out it will help you figure out which phrases people are using to click on your ads but it doesn't mention how you produce the right report to show this information in Adwords. It's a good introduction, but this book alone is not going to really help you out further than having a basic understanding of what it does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Value, 14 Jan 2009
Superb book and easy to read. I love the other books written by Jon Smith as well as I have also just finished reading Get into bed with Google. I love books like this that contain new information that are affordable and also very simple to understand. Looking forward to his next book. Sarah