5.0 out of 5 stars PURFLO 18MONTHS + 2.5 TOG, 10 Oct. 2011
G. Jones (WALES) - See all my reviews
Ordered this product without any reviews and with little knowledge only what i got from the purflo website and 1 person i know who uses there products.

Quality is excellent does what it says on tin and more had grobags before and this seems better thought out And a all round better product IE the zip the stitching the material which is bamboo viscose.The size i went for was 18+ 2.5 tog and it will do him till he's 21 it is long but that is a plus its like a cross between a quilt and a proper sleeping bag my baby boy well not so baby anymore is toasty warm all night i haven't used the sleeves as the temp recommendations say it has to be between a certain temp to use them. for now he goes in to a pj set and the purflo sleeping bag we check on him regularly and he seems OK it is a bit expensive but it is worth it for a safe good nights sleep for baby and for parents two.out of all the things you buy for your baby this is one of the best and to top it off it is British.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for winter, 10 Jan. 2012
This review is from: PurFlo SleepSac 2.5 Tog Lion (Kiwi, 18 Months Plus) (Baby Product)
Those sleeves are really handy for cold days. You don't need to worry about the little one gets up cold and crying in the middle of the night. It's fluffy and good made, highly recommend. Sleeves are removable so it provide flexibility. Just for size reference my child is 21 month old on 75th percentile (height) and still fit comfortably.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sleeping bag. Good quality., 22 Nov. 2011
H. Darney - See all my reviews
Only one I could find with zipped on detachable arms that would be comfy and more than 1tog. Very good to have variability of the arms coming off. This is second purflo sleeping bag we have bought. Only down side is that you can't wash it on a very high temp and as it is a light colour it gets a bit stained around the neck form all the snotty colds my son has! It is a little big for him right now so puffs up around him a bit but this doesn't seem to bother him at all and I know the puffiness of the bag settles down with time from the last one we had. Definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, warm and gorgeous, 14 Feb. 2013
pip (North Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a very good quality sleeping bag which, with the arms on, has kept my toddler warm even on the coldest nights in our drafty old house. The very soft material feels like an expensive, light duvet. I have several Grobags which are great (and a little cheaper) but don't have the versatility of the removable sleeves. My perfect sleepsac would also have a popper to cover the zip end to stop the little darling undoing it, but that is a minor point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!, 24 Oct. 2012
Very warm and pleasant, comfortable around neck. I haven't seen cheaper versions but it is worth the money I spent on PurFlo. Love the attachable sleeves which will definitely help during colder nights. My boy sleeps just perfect with this and he has no problem in changing positions during sleep (which was the thing I was worried about). Would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 27 Oct. 2011
This is a fantastic product and would recommend to anyone. My lo wriggles about so I know he will always be toastie. We have used these since 3 months and would use again for baby no 2. Love, love love them

5.0 out of 5 stars -, 22 Nov. 2011
In my opinion, these are the best baby sleeping bags for the winter. The sleepsac is also generous in size which is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product would recommend., 26 Mar. 2014
We've had these sleep sacks in every size for our little one. They are really comfy, have lots of room, lovely material, washes well, has arms that you can attach which we use on particularly cold nights or when travelling. They wear well too so will be able to use them for our next little one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Nov. 2013
S. Munro (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is the second purflo I have bought, love them! My son has a skin condition so it's great for that and nice and warm too. Well made and worth the money. Great having the sleeves that can be taken off. Wash well and last really well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cosy!, 12 Nov. 2014
L. Jayakkumar - See all my reviews
Very cosy! My son(23 mo) started using a grow for the first time and he did not like it initially. But is so used to it after a week and loves it.