Colour Name: Standard Green|Change

on 26 April 2014
I have recently purchased this item and though it does look good and sits well among my other androids, my one was, unfortunately, a counterfeit item. Obviously if this doesn't matter to you then fair enough, however as I am paying almost the same amount as a real figure, it is quite annoying. I was fully refunded, but be warned.
on 20 January 2013
I have found nothing wrong with this product, the arms were very stiff when I got it, but they were fine after a while. The ears are also very fragile, one drop from desk height and one broke off
on 6 January 2013
Usually I go for tin robots, but for some reason this little green plastic chap appealed to me. Very neat. A pleasing shape and great fun.
on 20 December 2013
What can I say? For such a little guy, he is amazing! Idela for photography and combined with Danbo, is perfect.
on 25 October 2012
fantastic little toy. .... it has gone on top of my desk and is attracting a lot of attention. really cool....
on 15 July 2011
This is the original green with white collectable and is perfect.
It arrived extreemly well packed inside first a sealed aluminised plastic bag, then a foam insert and inside a nicely made printed box.
This was then carefully packed into a shipping box with added packing materials.
Well done to the manufacturer and well done to the supplier
All a first class job
on 18 May 2013
Cute little Android figure I love it
Although DKZPLASTICS have released server other editions but I think this one is still best
But amazon is charging a huge premium for this
on 20 May 2013
This little robot sits on my desk tiday at work & watches over my work space. I have colleagues who ask me about it & ask if they can get one for their desk as well now :)
on 6 September 2011
nice quality manufacturing - already had some jealous looks from some open source colleagues! arms rotate but that is the only moveable part - the head does not move.
on 19 May 2013
fast delivery, as described, great quality.

has sparked me to start buying the others out there.

would be good if the head moved (the arms do)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse