5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous find
These needles arrived quickly, look wonderful I just love the colours and are really nice to work with. They are shaped like highly sharpened pencils instead of the rounded points I'm used to, no problem, just different. The screw in cords cause no problem, very secure and totally smooth for your stitches to slip over. Fab
Published 14 months ago by Caren

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.0 mm needle tips
As expected and good service from the supplier. Unfortunately it seems the 3 mm size is at the lower end of robustness for the material used. I have had a needle tip break in use.
Published 13 months ago by Marian Phillips

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.0 mm needle tips, 27 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous find, 11 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars KnitPro, 27 Feb 2013
Great product, would recommend to other knitters. Whole system is so good, and you can buy extras, give them a try you won't be sorry.

4.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i needed, 19 Jan 2013
I used this type of needle for a baby shawl - really helped with sheer bulk of wool so it was an easy decision to get a new size for similar project. this type of needle seems to have less friction difficulty and therefore wool moves easily off needle.

5.0 out of 5 stars You must get these!, 25 Oct 2013
M Jones (Sandy, Bedfordshire) - See all my reviews
As my rating suggests I absolutely love these!, I have been knitting for years and these are the best needles I have ever used. They are light yet strong and such beautiful colours...if you are looking to get someone these as a gift I would definately recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Knit Pro Symphonie Tips, 22 Oct 2013
Items was exactly what I ordered and came quickly and very well packaged, I would definitely use this supplier again.

I already have several sets of these tips and I really love working with them

5.0 out of 5 stars would use seller again, 9 Sep 2013
Brought as an addition to set already purchased. These needles feel lovely and are lovely to knit with. Service was very good, needles arrived before date predicted

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantabulous!, 24 April 2013
Oh, my goodness! They are as fab as people say. I am delighted I have taken the plunge. Worth every penny. Fantastic service too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Easy To Use, 22 April 2013
Jo (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
These are very nice lightweight needles which fasten well to the cable. I was initially worried about buying them due to feedback on similar items but I haven't needed to tighten them since starting to use them. They are made of very smooth wood and the wool slides easily on them and doesn't get caught in the join. As an added bonus the multicoloured wood makes them pretty too although sometimes it can be difficult to make out the wool on the multicoloured background. So good I am thinking of investing in the full set.

4.0 out of 5 stars KnitPro Symfonie Wood Interchangeable Needle tips, 15 Jan 2013
The needles look and feel lovely. However, I had problems in that one needle tip would not tighten; so I have to remember to tighten it on every row (which is a bit annoying).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›