5.0 out of 5 stars Knit-Pro single cable for interchangeable needles
This was exactly as described and well packaged. This length is ideal for knitting small things such as socks, gloves or dolls clothes.
Published 21 months ago by Maureen Greenhands

2.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you realise the facts before you buy
I ordered a 40cm KnitPro cable so I could knit a hat pattern with the KnitPro Symfonie needle and cable set I ordered at the same time, from a different seller. The purchase was in part prompted by the Amazon link on the order page "What do other customers buy/look at after after purchasing this item." Although the cable description states the 40cm is compatible only with...
Published 10 months ago by Jo Inglewood

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 May 2013
This review is from: KnitPro Single Cable for Interchangeable Needles 20cm to make 40cm circulars (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this to add to my growing collection of interchangeable circular needles. I am gradually building up my stock of KnitPro needles. They are the best I have ever used

5.0 out of 5 stars Another KnitPro cable to add to my 'kit'., 16 April 2013
I am a great fan of the KnitPro interchangeable needles and cables, and this is just to give me an additional length.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 3 April 2013
I chose this because the book uploads and everything around it is safe and fast and good handling. I would sincerely recommend this to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase and value, 21 Mar 2013
Im fairly new to circular knitting but I wouldnt consider buying anything else but the KnitPro interchangeable items now.

This 60cm length is about right for me to knit a jumper for myself. I know you can buy things to join cables together if you want longer lengths and I think I would do that rather than buy longer cables individually.

Good quality, quick delivery and an excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 11 Feb 2013
Arrived quickly, The screw in cable cause no problem, very secure and totally smooth for your stitches to slip over. Fab
The needles they go with are gorgeous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 9 Jan 2013
One cable (or more, to allow for different lengths), and interchangeable ends. You do need to use the tightening device to stop the ends coming loose (it took me a while to discover this as my original needles came without instructions - probably an oversight as the other accessories I have bought have all had the instructions). A very well made product, though I do prefer my needles a little less pointy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Jan 2013
Just the right length for knitting on. If you don't use knitpro needles, try them they are the comfiest and lightest I have found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution to an omission in the multi-pack, 30 Dec 2012
I almost didn't get the multi-pack needles because there was no 16 option and I use that constantly when making sweaters and baby clothing. This product offers the 16 inch cord as an option, a great idea but I do wish the manufacturer with just include it with the basic set and charge a bit more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old KnitPro, 18 Dec 2012
To be honest, anything from knitpro is worth every penny. As wool is so expensive now, it makes sense to me to buy the best tools and get the best results

5.0 out of 5 stars Small things, 26 May 2012
Brilliant for gloves or small hats added to the colourful interchangeable needle set.KnitPro Spectra Trendz Acrylic Interchangeable Needle Deluxe Set