Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.49

on 9 October 2014
Quick delivery. My grand-daughter loved it. Thanks
on 21 October 2014
good mix of tunes from heavy to more chilled.
on 19 May 2011
ill keep this short, Alot of the tunes are Insanely good!! ..mainly on cd one. However..some MCs dont mix well with heavy filthy dubstep and in my opinion some lacked structure, but one tune in particular was aload of *rap (Skeng)
on 13 January 2016
Great album
on 23 February 2012
My order was due to arrive on 17th of feb 2012, and it is now 23rd of feb, and I have still not recived my item, I would either like my money back or for you to send another one out asap.
on 12 February 2012
I am writing this review based on one song on this album which is totally unsuitable for teenagers...or even adults. This song (there might be more but I decided to bin the whole album!) was really really disturbing when I heard it played in my son's bedroom (he's 13)! I was so shocked by the lyrics I removed the album straight away. I am not a strict parent but the song was degrading to women and very explicit. Who would sing along to such a song? I am even awazed the song was recorded in the first place.
As a whole, the album is not my taste of music, I found it uninspiring.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 June 2011
Listened to it once and then I lost it.
Maybe I just wasn't in the mood but this isn't the best collection of Dubstep I have heard.