4.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers
Published on 3 Jan 2011 by Mrs. Jenny M. Mcgillivray

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice slippers - be sure to order 1-2 sizes up
Slippers look good but were too small. Returned them - they took their time but they made up for it by offering a free gift as a way of apology. Be sure of your size when ordering! I am a size 6 and 7 was too snug - an 8 would have been perfect but they didn't have that size.
Published 8 months ago by Sharn Gill

4.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, 3 Jan 2011
Mrs. Jenny M. Mcgillivray "Green Jen" (Aberdeensire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ladies Faux Suede Furry Bootee Slippers Womens Size 3-8 (Apparel)
I bought these as gift and had to try them on myself! Very comfy, with sturdy sole so you can walk outside in them if required. Easy to put on and the top of slipper can be either rolled up or down depending on how warm you want your ankle to be. Also look good that I'd consider wearing them as an outdoor boot! Probably going to get some myself but they're currently out of stock..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, comfy and cosy, 28 Nov 2011
Colin Smith (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I recently bought a pair of these as a birthday prezzie for my sister, who suffers from a condition called Raynaud's Phenomenon, which leaves her hands and feet feeling very cold even in the summer. Now as the cold of winter begins to bite, my sister is delighted to report that her feet are now as warm as toast.

The attractive faux suede outer is lined with a fairly thick and soft, warm feeling furry lining. The tough, rubbery non-slip soles are comfy underfoot, and could possibly be worn outdoors in dry weather. All in all an excellent buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars beware sizing, 12 Jan 2012
heavenly soft, supportive soul. the sizing is in USA sizes though, my mothers a UK 5 and i got her a 7 according to this site she's lucky i'm a forgetful son and forgot her shoe size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice and warm, 12 Oct 2012
They are soft and warm, but quite open arround the ankel (more like a shoe than a boot). I use size 6 (39) in shoes an bought them in size 7 and they fit nicely with a thin sock or bare feet. I thought that you could turn up the edge to make them higher, but that does not work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and practical, 10 Oct 2012
Just received my slippers I am very impressed with the quality. Lovely warm slippers with good soles so that I can wear them all day if needed. I would suggest if you are ordering size up, I am a 6 1/2 and ordered a 7 and they are fine, a bit snug at first but once the furry lining get used to your foot they feel made to measure. Highly recommend these and will be ordering more as presents for Christmas . What an amazing price!

5.0 out of 5 stars slippers, 4 Jan 2012
These warm, cosy slippers are very comfortable and practical. They have a good, non-slip soul and look good with jeans etc around the house. The only thing to be wary of is the sizing...I have had these before and they do come up small so order a bigger size. My sister who is generally a size 6 needed these slippers size 8. I am a size 3 and ordered the size 5.

Great value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars brown slippers, 1 Nov 2012
Mrs. S. J. Osborne "clues" (england) - See all my reviews
I love these slippers, they are true to size and keep my feet lovely and warm and if I have to nip outside they have a hard sole, in fact you could wear them as boots and no one would know.....love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Faux Suede Furry Bootee Slippers Womens Size 4, 11 Oct 2012
Cags (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
These have GOT to be the most comfortable, warm, soft and true to size slippers that I have ever owned. I am more than happy to give 5 stars for product and seller's speedy delivery. Thank you from a VERY satisfied customer:0)

5.0 out of 5 stars great slipper, 12 Mar 2012
Ms. Aj Thompson "ANGIE" (HERTS) - See all my reviews
I wear slippers all the time and have lost count how many pairs i have bought, these slippers are one of the most comfortable and hard wearing pair I have ever owned. I am now ordering another pair to put away for next winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Mar 2012
I bought these for my girlfriend and was very shocked and pleased when the turned up the very next day! My girlfriend loves them. She never takes them off in the house, even sometimes popping out in the car with them on because the soles are very solidly built and with a pair of jeans over them looked just like comfy style ugg boots. Well made so should last a while, very pleased overall.