5.0 out of 5 stars knit pro fan
Published on 13 Mar 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use
Bought my first pair on a trip back to the UK and it snapped at the joint!!!
bought this from Amazon and so far they are fine
Easy to use if you have problems with your fingers
And yes would buy again
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars knit pro fan, 13 Mar 2011
This review is from: Knit Pro Symfonie Wood Circular Needle Interchangeable Starter Set
I love knitpro stuff, and I love these needles. They are pretty (and one of the main reasons to knit is the pretty colours), and lovely and smooth. I like the fact that they are quite pointed at the ends, which means I can pick up stitches easily. I have been meaning to buy myself a knitpro 'set' for ages, but they are quite expensive so I have been waiting until the need really took me before I did. I'm so glad I did - the connectors are good, and the set is really easy to use. I quite like the very practical carry case which stops things getting mixed up. My only criticism is that I can't see the needle size easily on the needles (all those pretty colours getting in the way?)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Starter Needles, 14 Oct 2011
MissShinx (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this needle set as I wanted to start using circular needles. I really like the fact that they are interchangeable and come in a little pouch to keep them in. They are also better looking than the normal circular needles.

The only criticism I have is that they sometimes come undone when I'm knitting - I have to carefully screw them back in, so check that while you are knitting. However, that could just be me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter set, 10 Jan 2012
The symfonie wood interchangeable starter set arrived the next day was exactly as described. It is really good to be able to swap the tips or cord length. The knitting easily slips over the joins and the wood feels really good to knit with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Circular knitting needles, 22 May 2012
These are fabulous! I'm only sorry I didn't buy the whole set of around 10 needles in a case. The sizes do rub off however so one must be vigilant replacing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knit Pro Circular Starter Set, 8 Mar 2013
Have recently started knitting, and found that the ends of straight knitting needles were constantly rubbing the top of my leg making it sore. Having read reviews about circular knitting needles being used for other than circular knitting, I decided to try them as the needle itself was small.

I opted for these as there were interchangeable lengths in the cables so gave greater flexibility. The items themselves have been lovely to work with, the colours very jazzy and the clear pouch keeps all the items nice and tidy. I have (to date) had no problems with the cable unscrewing. The only issue is that the needle size was difficult to see and is now wearing off. However as I keep the needles in the separate compartments provided in the pouch, this is not really a problem.

It is a pity that Knit Pro do not do a similar pack with half sizes. This pack only has 4mm, 5mm and 6mm, yet a lot of (simple) patterns I have looked at recommend using 5.5mm or 6.5mm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth buying, 16 Nov 2011
Have only been knitting for a couple of years so hadnt ventured into the circular knitting realm. Read other reviews of this brand of needle and was tempted. Very smooth to knit with, takes a bit of getting used to as am used to straight needles. The circular wires just screw onto the needles and in 3 lengths will cover whatever you're doing. The really useful bit is the clear pouch they all come in, so no chance of loosing any items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a joy to knit with!, 15 Jun 2013
I had a wee bit of a challenge when the stitches I cast on didn't stretch around the cable (despite it being the right length) - and realised I probably cast on too tightly & neatly. But once I got around that (I took the needles off the cable & knitted the first round with just the cable ends) it was an absolute joy to knit with.
The colour and lightness of the wood, and the smoothness of it were a perfect partner for the lovely yarn I was using.
I only had to tighten one of the cable connectors once during my pattern.
I'm absolutely delighted with the set - well worth the extra money and I can't wait to use them again! They come in a neat little package that was very high quality. Only slightly odd thing was that the cable lengths aren't marked on them or their pouches, so need to refer back to the main packaging to confirm cable lengths.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knit Pro circular needles., 13 Jan 2013
J. Mitchell (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Great bit of kit. Makes circular knitting easier to manage. Being natural wood the needles are comfortable to hold and easy to assemble. Excellent delivery time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the expense, 6 Mar 2012
I bought these after reading the positive reviews. I have never used circular needles before - I'm a knitting newbie. They are sent in a lovely zipped pouch for you to store all the wee bits that go along with the needles. They are wonderful to use - my only criticism would be that you cannot see the numbers well and with use they seem to be disappearing.

4.0 out of 5 stars took a bit of getting used to knitting with the cable but it is better to carry than the long inflexible needles., 23 April 2013
Bit expensive but they feel good to knit with and are better for carrying around than the long straight needles