on 30 December 2012
I totally love the way the "action" is on these needles, they are the best sock needles I have ever used, my only wish is that the five inch came in the larger sizes instead of only going up to a US size four. They do have longer double-pointed needles in those sizes but not the really short sock versions. I also had the wonderful surprise of discovering there are 6 needles not just 5 in each size. This means when using the smaller sized needles with many stitches you can put some of the instep stitches on the 5th needle until you decrease down to a number you can handle on just four. It also, of course, provides and extra needle if one of the smaller ones breaks, something that I have found just happens sometimes with both wooden and plastic smaller needles. All in all, a wonderful product I would recommend to knitters everywhere!
on 5 May 2016
Beautiful DPN's - fantastic speedy delivery, nicely packaged too. I have yet to learn how to use DPN's but chose these after reading other reviews and they match my interchangeable knitting needles. They are each clearly marked as to which size they are and they feel beautiful. I look forward to using these.
on 22 March 2015
These needles are simply the best for knitting socks and they also look good! They arrived promptly and were well packaged. Very happy with my purchase.
on 24 May 2014
The order arrived much earlier than expected. The needles are lovely to use and I find them much easier to use than the metal needles I was using.
on 20 February 2014
they are very good and were better than the metal ones so easy to carry around with me locally and when travelling abroad
on 26 November 2015
Not as good as I thought they were going to be but never the less acceptable.
on 29 August 2014
The best needles on the market! The yarn just slips off beautifully.
on 13 February 2015
LOVELY NEEDLES NICE TO KNIT WITH . CAME WELL PACKAGED. VERY PLEASED
on 12 December 2015
great quality gear, and feel lovely in the hand
on 19 January 2015
Excellent service, arrived as described

See one answered question