on 29 January 2014
This is a very emotive song... the words and the way it's song has an impact on ones sense of justice and hope [See the Film/Show].
Hugh Jackman nails the visual tear-shedding effect but Alfie Boe gets ya right er! when yer closes yer eyes and just listens.... D'yer Know what I meanz?
on 1 January 2014
What can I say. I heard him sing on Strictly Come dancing one Sunday night and realised what a great voice he had. The combination of him singing, the orchestra, and dancers was mesmerising. Therefore after listening to some of his tracks online I bought this track. It comes from Les Miserables.
on 3 January 2013
Alfie Boe Bring Him Home. This is the third single I have downloaded. It was free, because I bought CDs from Amazon. I am a great Les Mis fan. This is my favourite song from the show. Thank you.
on 31 December 2013
Having seen Alfie play Jean Valjean in Les Mis. many years ago I was hooked, nay addicted, to the musical and the songs. Have seen it several times since, and the film, and the magic never fades!!
So good to be reminded of the power of a wonderful singer & a timeless song!!
on 4 November 2013
Just love the show and the song and his voice is fab! Perfect for this track. Would recommend it to anyone with a good ear!
on 3 September 2013
Of all the renditions I keep coming back to this - it just makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
on 13 November 2013
Alfie Boe sings like an angel. I've heard many male voices singing the numbers he sings but none as lovely as his I've been going through his albums and am going to treat myself to more by him.
on 21 December 2014
I downloaded this as I've heard it sung by so many different people but no one sings it better than Alfie, I love this track and when I'm in the mood to listen to it I have it on repeat
on 28 November 2012
The sound quality is terrible and there is a constant background noise.
The noise was so irritating I couldn't listen to the recording.
on 28 May 2013
Alfie Boe's rendition of this beautiful song must be the performance of the decade. The emotional feeling combined with the technical competence are unsurpassable.