Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.19

on 31 December 2010
I have to say this album was well worth the wait,what a great album from start to finish.This is quality rnb,nearly every song could be a hit.
on 29 October 2011
I've never really been a Jamie Foxx fan; after listening to Unpredictable and Intuition, I wasn't expecting anything major from him. Boy, was i dead wrong!!! The stand out track for me is 'Gorgeous' - this song is damn crazy!!! I mean i've heard hot R&B tracks in my lifetime and Gorgeous is in my top 5.

The title track is the kind you play on a Friday night before you leave for the club, and it really sounds good to the ears. The Drake-assisted Fall For Your Type is another great song, its got a feel reminiscent of Noah '40' Shebib's other productions - Drake's Fireworks and Alicia Keys' Unthinkable.

Other great tracks are Winner, 15 Minutes and Rejoice. I can safely count myself now as a Jamie Foxx fan, but i've got a niggling feeling that it's going to be hard for his next offering to beat Best Night Of My Life.
on 28 January 2011
another outing for Jamie, but this album is not up there with his previous efforts! its just an average R&B production
on 15 February 2011
Now the songs on this album are pure ear candy to me!!! Jamie...so gifted and with a voice to make me melt, plus so many other talents have linked up with him on this one. This album is highly recommended. RnB to the max! I normally don't like those pesty foxes, but this one, is always welcome to my garden...Foxxie, come on boy. Hahahaha...don't worry, I'm just trippin as they say.
on 15 October 2013
Not the best album, a few good songs. Agree with many of the other reviews a poor offering but still play occasionally hoping it will get better.
on 7 June 2011
I think Jamie tried to hard with this album Definitely not his best, only song i did like really was with Justin Timberlake.
on 12 April 2015
Rubbish. Went to the charity shop
on 30 December 2012
Great all that it said it does.............super sexy guest appearnaces, Mr Foxx should consider a Uk tour ... I'd be there.