5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Return!!!
I have to say this album was well worth the wait,what a great album from start to finish.This is quality rnb,nearly every song could be a hit.
Published on 31 Dec 2010 by Paul

3.0 out of 5 stars Jamie Foxx
another outing for Jamie, but this album is not up there with his previous efforts! its just an average R&B production
Published on 28 Jan 2011 by C. Hendricks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Return!!!, 31 Dec 2010
Paul (Surrey,England) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Jamie Foxx, 28 Jan 2011
C. Hendricks (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Best Night Of My Life (Audio CD)
Not the best album, a few good songs. Agree with many of the other reviews a poor offering but still play occasionally hoping it will get better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality stuff, 29 Oct 2011
This review is from: Best Night Of My Life (Audio CD)
I've never really been a Jamie Foxx fan; after listening to Unpredictable and Intuition, I wasn't expecting anything major from him. Boy, was i dead wrong!!! The stand out track for me is 'Gorgeous' - this song is damn crazy!!! I mean i've heard hot R&B tracks in my lifetime and Gorgeous is in my top 5.

The title track is the kind you play on a Friday night before you leave for the club, and it really sounds good to the ears. The Drake-assisted Fall For Your Type is another great song, its got a feel reminiscent of Noah '40' Shebib's other productions - Drake's Fireworks and Alicia Keys' Unthinkable.

Other great tracks are Winner, 15 Minutes and Rejoice. I can safely count myself now as a Jamie Foxx fan, but i've got a niggling feeling that it's going to be hard for his next offering to beat Best Night Of My Life.

2.0 out of 5 stars Besr Night Of My Life, 7 Jun 2011
S. Jacques "starsky" (england, luton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Best Night Of My Life (Audio CD)
I think Jamie tried to hard with this album Definitely not his best, only song i did like really was with Justin Timberlake.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love you Jamie Foxx, 15 Feb 2011
Londonbird (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Best Night Of My Life (Audio CD)
Now the songs on this album are pure ear candy to me!!! Jamie...so gifted and with a voice to make me melt, plus so many other talents have linked up with him on this one. This album is highly recommended. RnB to the max! I normally don't like those pesty foxes, but this one, is always welcome to my garden...Foxxie, come on boy. Hahahaha...don't worry, I'm just trippin as they say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jamie Wonderful, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Best Night Of My Life (Audio CD)
Great all that it said it does.............super sexy guest appearnaces, Mr Foxx should consider a Uk tour ... I'd be there.