5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected
Solidly built and very high quality Holds my HD GoPro effortlessly. Nice touch is the threaded tripod mount on the bottom of the unit and the small but very effective mirror at the mounting end. Ok it may be more expensive than similar items but you get what you pay for and in this case this product looks and feels substantial and very well made. The locking mechanism...
Published on 29 July 2011 by Paul A. Wills

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly designed
The lock nut split in half and the metal screw started to rust after only a few times in the sea. Both issues can probably be fixed with a bit of DIY but not what I expected from this product.
Published on 13 Feb 2012 by maginot

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I hoped, 15 Aug 2011
This review is from: Gopro USHOT 2.0 Camera Tripod (Accessory)
I thought this pole mount was going to be better than it is. Firstly its not as long as I wanted it to be. Secondly the top mount that's holds the camera does not go tight enough meaning if using while snowboarding (my intended purpose) if I hit a jump the mount moves out of position. It is and well built but I think a return is on the cards. I think I will go for a DIY approach I.e. The handlebar mount and some sort of extendable pole. Hope this review helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Aug 2014
Bought for my boyfriends birthday present to go with his go pro - does exactly what it says on the tin, fab little product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised and poor design, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Gopro USHOT 2.0 Camera Tripod (Accessory)
The U-shot is advertised for use on a surfboard. I took it out on a gentle snorkeling trip. The retaining ring is made of plastic and split in half shortly after tightening. It only remained held together by the silicon washer. As a result the camera worked itself loose and I could no longer trust using the arm. After washing the U-shot in clean water and drying straight after leaving the sea, the screw attachment showed signs of corrosion (dull colour) straight away followed by signs of rust a couple of days later. Conclusion: Expensive and poorly designed product. Should be avoided.

1.0 out of 5 stars Better still get this and a mini tripod too for half the price!, 22 Aug 2012
Mr. A. Poole "podgioli" (Chester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gopro USHOT 2.0 Camera Tripod (Accessory)
Check Amazon for the little Hama model.....

I have one of the said things and it is pretty good, especially to get two things for about 12 quid instead of one for 20. The extension with the Hama seems to be identical to this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great FaceTime Gadget!, 20 Jun 2012
Edward Currer (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gopro USHOT 2.0 Camera Tripod (Accessory)
I love this gadget! I managed to get hold of an iPhone holder with a thread on the bottom, and when I attach the two it works brilliantly as a FaceTime aid when video calling family with my wife,mso we are both in the picture. I'm going to buy another one for my dad, cause I am fed up of seeing the floor, or felling half the time when face timing him or by 2 yr old brother! I'll let you know if kids can use it when I get one for my little bro!

Gopro USHOT 2.0 Camera Tripod