5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money
i've been drinking matcha for a few years now and have tried several types and I have to see in terms of quality this one is top of my list for the price. It has a lovely fresh green colour and is easy on the digestion which is a good indicator of quality. Will definitely be a repeat customer.
Published on 26 Dec 2011 by Sparkle

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pricey!
I don't know how much health improvement this really confers but it is a good stimulant. won't be buying it again, certainly not at this price!
Published 18 months ago by H H

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 26 Dec 2011
This review is from: Vitalife Japanese Matcha Green Tea Ceremonial 80g Tin (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service and product, 23 Mar 2013
I am in my second order with this matcha, I have noticed differences from using it, I have shifted that extra 1/2 stone that I couldn't seem to budge and when I have drank it I feel the caffeine hit without that funny shaky feeling I used to get.
I have recommended this product to people Adi have been impressed with the results. The delivery has always been prompt and well packaged .. Happy customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Its good and chaep., 20 April 2014
Started drinking matcha a couple of years ago. Initially started on a another brand which costs more but husband found this cheaper alternative and it seems very good, certainly easy to make if you use the ikea whisker! If you're considering buying this then you're probably where I was six months ago and I would say it's certainly worth a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 15 Feb 2014
Gives me more energy, taste isn't wonderful but bearable
Benefits are good, don't drink in the evening though or you won't sleep !
Will buy more, so many health benefits, I don't feel so hungry either so good all round

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Matcha, 11 Dec 2013
Have previously ordered this Matcha and delivery is always prompt. I find the flavour of this Matcha to be mild and I always drink a teaspoonful mixed in warm water about half an hour before I play competitive tennis. I use the same amount of water as if making a normal cup of tea from a teabag and mix with a milk frother. If flavour is too intense for your taste, I suggest adding a little honey. I also drink it after a meal to ensure it is gentle on the stomach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Taste's good and is a great price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product...but so expensive, 1 July 2014
To be honest, i like matcha tea, but what i dont like is just how expensive it is. 24.00 for 80g sounds a lot, but when it arrives the bag that contains the powder is tiny, you feel a little ripped off

4.0 out of 5 stars Green Tea, 28 April 2014
I am finding this product very easy to drink I need to get a small sieve as otherwise it takes a fair bit of stirring to dissolve. Cant comment on the benefits so far but am hoping for good results. Personally I think it tastes find I drink a lot of QI tea so am probably used to the taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super green tea, 24 April 2014
I really love this green tea. It's delicious made with hot or cold water and I've even mixed it into other drinks and food.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 22 Feb 2014
Good quality matcha in a handy tin. recommended to few of my friends and all of them are happy, thanks