5.0 out of 5 stars super quality
Well made and great quality almost like the real thing. It fits my 5 year old well with its adjustable waist and has plenty compartments to store toy tools securely. Would recommend to any parent who has a child who likes to play workman
Published 14 months ago by Laura Lou

1.0 out of 5 stars Shallow pockets and no loops
Published 6 months ago by Kate

1.0 out of 5 stars Shallow pockets and no loops, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Red Toolbox Toolbelt (Toy)
These look really cool and my sons liked them instantly. The quality is also good. They also work really well for very young children because of the adjustable strap. My main complaint is that they are not at all like a 'real' tool belt as they have no loops and the pockets are very shallow. So unless you just want to carry nails, nuts and bolts etc, it's not very practical. My sons wanted to put their little hammers, screwdrivers and other tools in them but they don't stay in the pockets. What a disappointment!

5.0 out of 5 stars super quality, 2 Feb. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Red Toolbox Toolbelt (Toy)
The Red Toolbox Toolbelt is ok, just that. I broke the belt within three minutes of trying to adjust it to my son's waist, but I'm reluctant to blame the manufacturer for that as it may have been me who put too much force on it. That say, I'm very surprised that the buckle broke so fast. For the rest, it is ok.

4.0 out of 5 stars red toolbelt, 27 Aug. 2013
Amazon Customer (plymouth, devon United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red Toolbox Toolbelt (Toy)
Bought for my grandson to use. A bit large at the moment but very good quality and he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Red Toolbox Toolbelt (Toy)
Great tool belt, well made with good pockets. The adjustable strap would fit all sizes. Christmas present for my 6 year old and he was delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toolbelt for an excellent price, 13 Jan. 2013
Sarah Dawson (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red Toolbox Toolbelt (Toy)
With 3 boys in the house we go through things like this quite quickly (previous versions we have owned have been plastic that break very easily). Our middle son who has just turned 4, was given this and it was an instant hit.

Very impressed with the quality of the belt and as other reviews have pointed out - there is lots of room on the adjustable strap so will fit any keen builder of any age (even fits my husband when he is dragged into a game of Bob the Builder!)

So I expect this toolbelt to far outlive any of our boys' desire to play dress-up and will be kept for years to come for visiting children!

Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Red Toolbox Toolbelt (Toy)
These are very good quality just like adults ones and fit both my 3 year old and 6 year old nicely and still lots of room for wait to expand

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 28 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Red Toolbox Toolbelt (Toy)
My 4-yo loves tools and constructions, and likes to dress up as a builder. The tool belt looks the part, has lots of pockets, is fully adjustable and is also quite sturdy.
A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, just like the real thing, 19 Nov. 2012
C. Albert "Calby" (Northampton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red Toolbox Toolbelt (Toy)
My son received some "real" tools for his 8th birthday and this complements them perfectly. He was eager to put the tools in the belt and try it on. Fits very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Red Toolbox Toolbelt (Toy)
Very sturdy belt looks just like the real thing for boy who wants to be his daddy

Red Toolbox Toolbelt