4.0 out of 5 stars Bangle
This product has certainly achieved what I hoped it would do and that was to relieve joint pain. My only concern is that it marks my arm but the benefit of pain relief outways this
Published on 7 Feb. 2012 by Smiddysmum

3.0 out of 5 stars One magnet fell out
I dont know if its all hocus pocus. I bought one as i had problems with my wrist. It seems to help i guess. But later one of the small magnets fell out.
Published 12 months ago by RichH

4.0 out of 5 stars Bangle, 7 Feb. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 30 Jun. 2013
Love the design on this bangle and wasn't disappointed with the quality when it arrived. I've been experiencing pain in my elbow as my work involves 6 hours cleaning a day. I have noticed a considerable difference since wearing the bangle which I'm really pleased about. I agree with others that it does tend to mark the skin but it washes off and worth it for the relief it has given me. I would definitely recommend this bangle.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 20 April 2013
I have now bought two of these bangles and I really didn't have much faith in them but they helped the pains in my arms very quickly. I have arthritis and like to make cards and knit but have had to limit the amount I can do but this seems to have helped no one is more surprised than me .

5.0 out of 5 stars I had a really horrible pain in my upper neck area and in my ..., 13 Jan. 2015
5 STARS.

I had a really horrible pain in my upper neck area and in my right wrist due to a sport injury which happen about about 3 years. This pain was constant, especially when it got cold outside. After wearing this for about 1 - 2 months the pain started to disappear gradually. After 4-5 months the pain is not present any more.after about 3 months after wearing the bracelet i started to take some supplements which I think has helped me as well: Fish oil, Magnesium, Zinc, Glucosamine Sulphate and Calcium with Vitamin D. The pain was really uncomfortable. Bone was clicking when I was moving my head and really stiff neck muscles. All of this was worth to get read of the pain.

This was not prescribed by doctor, doctor advised to take pain killers which only hides the problems. I did my own research which was helpful overall.

3.0 out of 5 stars One magnet fell out, 9 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Design, 27 April 2013
My wife left her original copper/silver bracelet behind last time we went away, must have had it 20 years and swears buy it. We found this one which is an identical design on Amazon, plus this has 6 magnets. My wife is certain her arthritis got worse whilst she was without a bracelet, and says she felt an immediate benefit from this new one.

4.0 out of 5 stars does this kind of device work?, 22 April 2013
anonymous "anonymous" (Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews
this is the big question:

I have a RSI with my right shoulder and thought to give it a try with the magnetic bangle... this taking into account that the wrist and shoulder are different areas.

However, this is a smart bracelet in its own right and adapts well thanks to the malleability of the metal. For better or worse I have to remove it when doing certain of my frequent activities, such as swimming, and this inevitably causes an interruption in the stated purpose. Hence it is a bit early to say if the bracelt yields beneficial results. Time will tell....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Jan. 2013
Brought this bangle for my father, great product. he loves it a swears by it. . . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 13 Jan. 2013
I found it difficult to track down a copper bracelet that wasn't copper coloured on the visible side. This was just what I wanted. Great item, received promptly. Would buy from again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice., 24 Nov. 2012
Have arthritis in hands so thought I would have a go at a magnetic bracelet. Have worn it for four months and to be honest it hasn't done anything for me. It got discoloured several times so it was working. May have another try with it. Looked good though and fitted well although it did get very mis-shaped.