on 19 December 2011
This card is great, colours, quality and even the imaging are all great. My dauughter is a BIG JLS fan and I know she is gonna love it when she opens her card just after Christmas........Im well happy and I know she will be too.
on 29 April 2013
Really good quality card for the money with a lovely high gloss finish. My daughter is a huge JLS fan so she was delighted with this, delivered quickly too.
on 15 February 2013
Its JLS and my daughter loves them, although she loves JB a bit more than the others, so a perfect card for her, thanks
on 13 August 2013
Real good quality card. My daughter was absolutely delighted with this card. All the colours and are true to form.
on 28 November 2013
was quite disappointed card design ect was perfect just what i wanted but it did arrives slightly bent at the top
on 5 February 2014
Daughter enjoyed it for her birthday showed all her friends the card it was well worth the money for the card.
on 2 February 2013
I think these are very good for people that are interested in the group in which you are buying the item for.
on 22 August 2013
love it and know my daughter will next week when she receives it for her 9th birthday. she loves jls
on 27 January 2013
I got this for my daughters birthday. She is obviously a huge JLs fan and this just made her day!
on 16 October 2014