5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
Published on 27 Sep 2012 by Country Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this to deaf
This kept my son entertained but was very noisy! I recommend this to deaf people
Published 4 months ago by Sian Williams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 27 Sep 2012
This review is from: WOW Toys Ernie Fire Engine (Toy)
My 2 1/2 year old son loves wow toys and this fire truck is no exception. Disappointed they changed tge design and it now only comes with one barrier and one figure, especially considering it still has all the gaps to fit tge extra man! I did contact wow twice to ask why they changed it, but they never replied - so great toys but poor customer service. It would put me off buying more wow toys incase I had a problem with it and they again chose not to bother replying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb toy for many ages, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Ernie Fire Engine (Toy)
I adore this fire engine, great quality and play value. Having bought 3 so far it is loved equally by 1 & 2 year old boys and a 4 year old girl who shows no signs of growing too old for it.

It requires no batteries and makes no noise apart from the very satisfying friction action where you push on it forward and it keeps going, the harder you push the further it goes. It has a little man who fits in three places and can be used to turn the crane (4 places if you include locking him in the boot!) and a little barrier that stows away in the boot.

I bought them half price and is a wonderful bargain as feels like it's worth 3 times that, even at full price I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Wow toy, 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: WOW Toys Ernie Fire Engine (Toy)
As with all the Wow toys, this fire engine needs no batteries. It is robust and virtually unbreakable. This is the third Ernie I have bought as it was such a success with the two previous recipients.
The engine has a strong traction and moves beautifully along, the figure can sit in the cab or fight the fire from the top of the turntable ladder. All in all a great toy for a child of 1 year plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars granddaughter loves it, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Ernie Fire Engine (Toy)
one of the best toys i have ever brought my granddaughter loves it and it is really well made and seem to be unbreakable

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best Wow toys, 2 Nov 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Ernie Fire Engine (Toy)
My son loves this so much and has from day one. He is fast approaching two now and still goes back to it every day. Only downside is the noise of it - we have hardwood floors and it really is loud! However it's definitely a favourite with my son. I've bought one each for two of my son's friends for their second birthdays and they love this too! Their parents were thrilled too because they hadn't heard of Wow toys and said how refreshing it was to receive a gift that they didn't already have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and very hard wearing., 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Ernie Fire Engine (Toy)
This toy is so robust! My almost two year old son received this for his first birthday and he has played with it everyday for the past 9/10 months. It has been thrown, dropped, bitten and just generally manhandled but it still looks brand new! It is one of his favourite toys and I would highly recommend it! I have bought the adventure and holiday bundle for his upcoming birthday which I know he will love.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most used toy, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Ernie Fire Engine (Toy)
I bought this for my 1.5 year old son one year ago. 1 year later its still his favourite toy. Best thing is there is no batteries to replace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meets the expectation, 28 April 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Ernie Fire Engine (Toy)
My son loves this toy ... But think Ernie the fireman is too small we have already lost him !

5.0 out of 5 stars funtastic wow toy, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Ernie Fire Engine (Toy)
we have lots of WOW toys and all of them are perfect quality and offer plenty of fun, I bought Ernie Fire Engine for my boys and as a birthday gifts for two other boys. I must report that ALL 4 boys have one of their best toys. Recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid toy, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Ernie Fire Engine (Toy)
I gave my 2-year old granddaughter this fire engine together with the police car. She loves playing with them. There's enough going on with the toys to keep her amused and they are both easy to handle for young fingers.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›