5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and fun!
Bought this car to go along with the 'Turbo Twins' set we had previously purchased, and a with those cars, we weren't disappointed.
Our little man loves them - to the point of taking them to bed with him at night.. they are played with from dawn til dusk, and the
Published on 19 April 2011 by H. McWeeney

Published 3 months ago by Lh Venediger

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and fun!, 19 April 2011
H. McWeeney - See all my reviews
This review is from: WOW Toys Robbie Racer (Toy)
Robbie Racer car has been added to the grid! The friction motor on the car is brilliant - a push from a small hand can set it going
for massive distances. The car is also extremely durable, having been dropped off a highchair onto tiles many many times, and driven
off coffee tables onto wooden floors, despite all this, it's still going strong (as are the turbo twins!)
Fully recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Robbie Racer (Toy)
My husband thinks this is our toddler's best car. It's a super little mechanism. We chose this one having played for a long time with my nephew's vast array of cars. Wow toys do the car with the fastest mechanism.

I like the styling too, although the kids seem to prefer the toys that look more realistic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant car and my grandson loves it. He has an uncle called Robbie so quite appropriate really., 6 Oct 2012
This review is from: WOW Toys Robbie Racer (Toy)
Superb toy for kiddies that like cars that have some function, ie noise or movement. Excellent for little hands.
Great for big' kid's' like daddies.

1.0 out of 5 stars Car broke after 10 minutes of play - this toy broke its promise, 5 April 2014
Lh Venediger - See all my reviews
This review is from: WOW Toys Robbie Racer (Toy)
My wife bought this car for my 2 year old son in his birthday and was looking forward to a strong durable car. My son isn't rough with his toys but we like to buy quality when we can afford it. Well, after unwrapping his present and pushing the car along the carpet a few times the resistance mechanism broke. This so-called durable toy lasted a meager 10 minutes and left my son upset.

I would not recommend this toy to any parent and certainly would not believe any false promises about durability. Spend your money elsewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!!, 30 July 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: WOW Toys Robbie Racer (Toy)
I brought this for my nephew's 3rd birthday and I found this product to be very disappointing. The box stated that it was friction powered and made real engine noises.......when my nephew opened the box and started playing with it, it became apparent that it was literally just a plastic toy car and wasn't at all what it describes it to be. This is the 3rd wow toy I have purchased and all have been very disappointing, I will not be purchasing any again.

WOW Toys Robbie Racer