I am now over half way though my first purchase of this item, which was from an auto shop rather than Amazon.

I is very easy to apply, it cleans the leather and leaves it with what I can only describe as a soft sheen.

The leather in my aged Freelander seemed to drink this product up and felt softer afterwards.

This is an excellent -does what it says on the can- product, from greased lightening who just keep going up in my estimation.

Excellent, highly recommended, oh yes, and a little goes a long way...
on 29 April 2012
Always use the showroom shine car polish and having seen this I thought I'd give this a go. It works great and the results are great. Even use it on sofa in the house as I have a puppy who,loves to dig in the dirt and then jump on my cream leather sofa.
Again this company has produced a really good product. Will now be checking out all their other products to see if they work as good as the two I have tried so far.
on 11 March 2013
product was ok.. sofa is clean but a little dull .. other than that i was happy with the product
on 8 January 2015
Amazing product! Whilst out my lovely two labradors decided to try and dig through my leather sofa - I was abit upset to say the least! Tried this product in desperation rather than thinking it might actually work- but to my delight it did, amazingly well. Can't even see the scratches now and they were bad....very bad!! I cannot recommend it highly enough. Sofas look great.
on 22 October 2014
cleans my white leather really fast . good stuff
on 15 September 2014
Avery good product which is so easy to use and leaves the leather feeling softer and more pliable
on 1 November 2015
Very good cleaner. Has cleaned up my cream leather car seats wonderfully. Thanks.
on 2 August 2014
cleans well, lovely sheen finish.
on 30 July 2014
excellent product
on 6 May 2014
Typical grease lightening brilliant job does what it always does highly recommended and just a great price for this product

See one answered question