5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas's ultimate box set
This review is dictated by Tom who is 8, and typed by his Daddy.

Before I start this review, I also call this Thomas's Ultimate Box Set, because it contains all 11 series. There might be an even bigger box set one day with all 13 series, plus maybe the six films (counting the upcoming Day of the Diesels).

I don't want to be a stupid idiot and waste...
Published on 23 Aug 2011 by Tom and Daddy

3.0 out of 5 stars Title
I've got the 'Series 1-11 Boxset', so i bought series 12 and 13 as 'updates' to it.
I will be buying all consequtive series as they are released, even though the majority of episodes from series 8 onwards, have been rubbish.
Hopefully, the new writing staff will do better with Series 17 an 'King Of The Railway'.
Published 18 months ago by Fishpop

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas's ultimate box set, 23 Aug 2011
This review is dictated by Tom who is 8, and typed by his Daddy.

I don't want to be a stupid idiot and waste my time on this review, so here is the review:

It's five star and excellent, and shows more episodes than I can count. Every series is especially good in every way, especially the classic Britt Allcroft episodes. There is also a very high quality picture on the box set - I love it.

Series 1 is good because it seems calm and peaceful. Series 2 is good because it seems exciting and adventurous. Series 3 is my favourite series when we reach the golden age of thomas the Tank Engine. This one is fabulous because it is like a mixture of series 1 (calm and peaceful) and series 2 (exciting and adventurous). Series 4 is good because it tells many stories about the old-fashioned but still accurate narrow-guage engines and the episodes after that about standard guage engines. It is a very bright time of the Sodor times and there are no bad serious accidents with people or engines getting hurt, like in the previous series, series 2 in particular.

Serious 5 is the darkest series of Thomas, even darker than series 2. The storylines I have to admit are not as good as on some other series which were really awesome plotlines, but even more exciting and adventurous than series 2. I enjoyed this series very much as well. Series 6 was the last series to include Britt Allcroft and David Mitton. This is one of the ones which is really cool. I have to say these are excellent plotlines - Thomas and Friends get into scrapes and learn their lesson.

I don't want to waste any more time on this review. All I need to say now is that after series 7 things went downhill fast, but were still wonderful.

Now, I recommend this huge box set to Thomas fans old and young - it is unbelievable, it is wonderful. I think it is the best Thomas box set I have got.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas and Friends goes CGI., 11 Jun 2014
Mr. Beaumont - See all my reviews
It's always awful when a classic kids TV show moves to CGI, But I have to say Thomas and Friends have done it really well. The last series (11) was still the old classic Thomas, this series (12) is only half CGI and it's the next series (13) when they move fully CGI.

What I mean by half CGI is, in this series all the faces on the engines are CGI along with with all the people too. While all the physical models are still used tho so that's nice.

Thomas & Friends Series 12

Episode 18 – Percy and the Bandstand, 24 September 2008
Episode 19 – Push Me, Pull You, 25 September 2008
Episode 20 – Best Friends, 26 September 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas DVD, 29 May 2014
My grandson has loved the nightly sessions he has had with Thomas and his friends. He loves watching them over and over again. So does mum and dad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 3 May 2014
Excellent buy, get used on a daily basis as my son watches them for hours on end! Very speedy delivery, would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas is great!, 3 Mar 2014
I have purchased a number of Thomas and friends DVDs for my sister who has learning disabilities. They always arrive promptly and she has many a happy hour watching them. This item came in an appropriately sized padded envelope. I always feel i can rely on Amazon website to receive quality products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 1 Mar 2014
I have a grandson who loves Thomas so can't really go wrong - This has been played over and over again

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gift for the nephew, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Thomas & Friends - Wobbly Wheels and Whistles [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
He is a big Thomas fan and absolutely loves this DVD. I believe this to be one of his all time favourites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Feb 2014
Bought this for my son's Christmas present and was very impressed with the condition and my son enjoys watching them. He loves the box and makes sure to point to it when he wants to watch the set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Dec 2013
Great lots of hours of fun to watch with little kids and with hours of enjoyment, for a lot of ages

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 Dec 2013
my children loved this dvd it worked didnt crash or stop half way through great thank you will buy again

Thomas & Friends - Wobbly Wheels and Whistles [DVD] [2011]