Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 September 2013
I absolutely love John Denvers music, how could you not ? This particular C D is one of the best I've heard , all of his most popular songs , and so relaxing.
on 8 February 2013
Good classic John Denver so if you like the guy you will love this.Reasonable price so handy to make up a present
on 22 December 2013
I wanted to replace an old tape recording and this collection gave me all the songs I remembered from the past plus others that I hadn't heard before. A great easy listening collection for fans of country music.
on 24 February 2016
Please be aware, many of the songs here are not the originals ! This is very frustrating as I could see nothing either in the product description or on the CD itself to suggest this. Had I known I would not have purchased.Not pleased !!
on 19 September 2013
If you like John Denver then this is a really good album to get all his best tracks. It is a pity we lost him and his talent so young.
on 17 March 2013
Just so great if you are a fan all the great songs you love on one disc and then some
on 11 March 2014
Perhaps by giving it only three stars I'm being a bit harsh, but although I enjoyed most of it, two CD's is an awful lot of songs, so it was inevitable that some of them were not his best. Still, if you like John Denver (as I do) this double album does provide a wide and varied flavour of his songs, including many of his more well known hits.
on 8 February 2014
I have quite a few of john Denver's early c.ds but thought this collection would be a great collection to have,some of his big hits I think have been re recorded but this is a great double c.d very pleased with it.
on 4 April 2013
Well this was a nostalgic piece of music which has really stood the test of time it still sounds fresh and new
on 10 August 2013
My wife and I both enjoyed all the lovely music, I was a bit concerned with you site because it seemed that I was downloading
to my computer, but after reading more carefully I realized I was getting both