on 7 November 2011
Purchased as a Birthday present. Recipient was very pleased. Looked exactly as illustrated. Good value for the price. Would definitely order from this site again.
on 7 December 2011
Lovely watch - comes in a nice presentation box. Beautiful mother of pearl clock face which looks better in real life than in the pictures. Definitely looks more expensive that it is - a bargain!
on 28 June 2011
Bought this watch for my gurlfren"s birthday, I was stunned when I opened the box...It looks amazing, posh with a flawless finish. Will definitely recommend this watch.
on 16 October 2012
The delivery and refund services for this product were brilliant. The reason I returned the watch was because the image shown on amazon was only a front image and only when I received it, did I realise its shape was more bulky than I thought. Did not sit around the wrist comfortably. This is only personal preference though.
on 29 August 2012
Bought this watch for myself as my previous accurist watch had died after 12 years. Looks lovely & I'm really happy with it but it's too big & to get it altered it states that I have to send it recorded delivery back to Accurist with a cheque for £10 which is a bit of a pain, hence 4 stars rather than 5. I'm going to enquire as to whether a local jeweller can do it for less.
on 24 November 2012
Super watch. Looks really good. Great for use during the day and looks good in the evening when dressed up. Easy to adjust strap. Really good value.
on 25 July 2012
amazing no problems at all perfect, i h am very impressed and i need you guys to know this watch is great and strong :)
on 30 November 2012
Bought this for my mums christmas present, arrived quickly and safe and sound in lovely presentation box. Really nice gift
on 8 May 2013
I was given this watch as an anniversary present last October, two weeks ago, the screws attaching the two cross bars on either side of the watch face have come loose and been lost. I checked the screws on the other side as well and they had also worked loose. I've taken it for repair and been told I will probably need to order an entire new bracelet for the watch (expense not known at this stage) rather than just two new screws. (and what's to say this won't fall apart as well).
The watch looks lovely and I was really please, but the quality and durability has let it down (and I know my husband paid more than it's currently advertised, but it was bought from Amazon outlet).
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 May 2014
I love this watch anyway but it's always nice when people notice things on you and compliment you on it. Loads of people have complimented me on this. My only niggle is that it's supposed to be ceramic and scratch resistant but mine is already quite heavily scratched. It still looks good though and I do wear it everyday.