on 22 March 2012
I couldn't rate zero, so one star.

Although they look good and exactly as in the image this is a little misleading. I took great care to fit the first one but it cracked and part broke off within 5 seconds. They are cheap, only of use if you can fit without breaking to make your car look better for sale.

Plus side, seller was very good with return and refund.
on 14 October 2013
Definitely worth the money, delivery prompt and packed very well. Reading the reviews I was expecting the worst but the only way they would break is if they were fitted using severe force!! I found them easy to fit considering I'd never fitted wheel trims before and they look great!! :)
on 17 May 2013
No problems what so ever... I strapped these ones on lol Makes my car look as good as new! The box was as stated and I was happy that the only damage was only to the packaging which goes in the bin anyway, it was for me and not as a gift so who cares lol
on 3 October 2011
Good Quality item does as it says on the packet, look pretty good and made the old car look neater and sportier. Easy to fit and a great price.
on 27 January 2012
I already have a set of these trims on my VW motor caravan but had damaged two of them on a campsite.
Identical trims mean I now have spares for future mishaps.
I purchased them from Amazon because of the very quick delivery as usual and had I purchased them on Ebay with delivery they would have cost me nearly 50% more.Brookstone Ignition 13-inch Wheel Trims (Set of 4)
on 28 June 2013
I would not advise any one to buy these ,I put the first one up against the wheel tried to tap it into place and the "cheap "trim smashed as if it was made of glass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLOUTE RUBBISH
on 7 November 2011
One of the wheel trims was slightly broken while only one of the 4 wheel trims was closed in plastic. Was not worth sending them back but I must say I'm very happy with the way the car looks now.
on 23 January 2014
Great replacement wheel cover after losing one my original ones
Have secured them with cable ties though so i don't lose these ones!
on 27 December 2011
this product looks great,was easy to fit and i think will stay on the wheel without wire or cable ties,thankyou.
on 22 July 2013
They are made of very cheap, brittle plastic which snaps as you fit it onto the wheel and then the metal clips will not work!! Easy described .... Rubbish, but in their favour the whole lot and packaging fit into a wheely bin!!