5.0 out of 5 stars Glowsticks
All 100 were there. Good value for money. Great fun with these at parties and friends love them also. Would get again.
Published 20 months ago by Leanne

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous product, DO NOT BUY
This product exploded when my son bent the tube to start the glow stick working. The liquid went in my eye and one my face and all over my sofa - which is now stained. I was in agony from the chemicals in my eye and on my face. My eye is still painful 12 hours later. I am horrified that this product is for sale, as it is clearly unsafe. Disgusted.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. Charlotte Tyte

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous product, DO NOT BUY, 4 April 2014
Mrs. Charlotte Tyte (Buckinghamshire, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 Glow Sticks in Mixed Colours & 100 Bracelets Connectors (Toy)

3.0 out of 5 stars not very strong colours, and don't last very long, 4 Dec 2012
You get what you pay for, and these were very cheap for what you got - but not sure they are worth it. The colurs were pretty weak and didn't glow very strongly for very long. also prone to leaking - which is not good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous - dont buy!, 3 Nov 2012
P. Gilfillan (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Having kids in the house for the past 10 years - glo sticks are a must at birthdays and especially at halloween and bonfire night. Bought these well in advance for a party tonight 03/11/12 and being a childminder I thought these would be great for kids at dusk too as a bit of fun. But these are the worst glo sticks I have ever used.
We decided to open the tube at 7.30 just before a lot of the wee kids had to go home or to bed. 20 minutes later we had 3 kids and my self in extreme discomfort. As you probably know you get a glo stick and bend it. Now we are not talking about bending it in too, but you can feel the crunch of the stuff inside breaking and the it starts to glo. But these sticks were almost exploding. Luckily the 3 kids glo sticks only hit their skin. Mines, sadly sprayed into both my eyes. I cannot describe the pain I felt, while trying to remain calm so that the kids didnt get even more upset. I eventually managed after about 20 mins get my eyes to open - flushing out with water.
It's now 9.20 and I can still feel the skin around my eyes stinging.
I really thought that buying a tube of 100 would worth while for tonight and for future use.
Please don't buy these. I would have hit the contact seller button, but as I bought them at the start of September it's past the time of complaint I think, hence the bad review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glowsticks, 30 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars GLOW STICKS, 21 Jan 2013
EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY A FIRST CLASS ITEM WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN WITHOUT A DOUBT I LOVE THEM !!!!
TA TA

4.0 out of 5 stars great but late, 20 Dec 2012
I ordered these glowsticks as I had got some before from same supplier and they were really good.However this time I ordered but they took a lot longer to be delivered than I was lead to believe and so they arrived only 4 days before the party but were worth the wait. Great fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 11 Feb 2013
Great price, bargain, great for parties but a couple leaked. Not a huge deal but thought I would mention it

4.0 out of 5 stars glow sticks, 19 Jan 2013
Glow sticks are glow sticks but these do have an awful lot of connectors and about an 80% light up rate

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaked, 8 May 2013
Poor quality, leaked when my own child played with it. Imagine what the parents may think who got it in their party bag

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous Product, 8 Nov 2012
Do not buy this product. My eleven year old bought these for Halloween. One the bracelets exploded, the contents splling onto a leather chair. The contents of these bracelets are clearly corrosive as they burnt completely through the leather. Imagine the damage it could do to a child's skin.