5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described!
Bought these for my six year old birthday disco party. The girls and boys loved them. Huge hit. Easy to use!
Published on 19 Mar 2012 by Scarie Annie

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous - dont buy!
Having kids in the house for the past 10 years - glo sticks are a must at birthdays and especially at halloween and bonfire night. Bought these well in advance for a party tonight 03/11/12 and being a childminder I thought these would be great for kids at dusk too as a bit of fun. But these are the worst glo sticks I have ever used.
We decided to open the tube at...
Published 17 months ago by P. Gilfillan

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous - dont buy!, 3 Nov 2012
P. Gilfillan (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 Glow Sticks in Mixed Colours & 100 Bracelets Connectors (Toy)
We decided to open the tube at 7.30 just before a lot of the wee kids had to go home or to bed. 20 minutes later we had 3 kids and my self in extreme discomfort. As you probably know you get a glo stick and bend it. Now we are not talking about bending it in too, but you can feel the crunch of the stuff inside breaking and the it starts to glo. But these sticks were almost exploding. Luckily the 3 kids glo sticks only hit their skin. Mines, sadly sprayed into both my eyes. I cannot describe the pain I felt, while trying to remain calm so that the kids didnt get even more upset. I eventually managed after about 20 mins get my eyes to open - flushing out with water.
It's now 9.20 and I can still feel the skin around my eyes stinging.
I really thought that buying a tube of 100 would worth while for tonight and for future use.
Please don't buy these. I would have hit the contact seller button, but as I bought them at the start of September it's past the time of complaint I think, hence the bad review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described!, 19 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Glow Stick Review, 18 Jun 2011
Amazing value for money! Huge box of glow sticks which went down a storm at my son's camping party. So much cheaper than buying individually at a toyshop. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Glow sticks, 19 May 2013
We had a 80s disco charity night, these glow sticks made the night look more like an 80s event we all had so much fun with them,

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 16 May 2013
These bracelets are great! The colours were lovely and the do exactly what it says on the box. Would def order more for another function

5.0 out of 5 stars RAVE, 10 May 2013
these are mint for making you look mint at raves. everyone loves glow sticks!!!! amazeballs. loveeeeeeeeeeee xo xo xo xo

5.0 out of 5 stars Glowsticks, 30 April 2013
All 100 were there. Good value for money. Great fun with these at parties and friends love them also. Would get again.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Much Fun, 15 April 2013
Zangoose (Cornwall, England) - See all my reviews
An excellent variety of colours for a tube of glow sticks after seeing some rather poor ones in the past. Plenty of sticks and connectors for everyone, they can pretty much be worn anywhere, which was great. They also glowed for a good few hours which was awesome. Will definitely be buying again, they were so much fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 glow sticks, 1 Feb 2013
These were brought for a party, and eveybody loved them. Would recommend buying twice as many as you think you will need, they ended up being made into necklaces as well. (long ones)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Feb 2013
I bought these for my son who likes a glow stick in his room at bed time they are a good quality product and they glow throughout the night.

ARRAY(0xab9efcfc)