5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storyline
Loved the book,found the twists in the plot really good. Did not want to put the book down. Very interesting.
Published 23 months ago by Rosita Davenport

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably won't read again!
Published on 28 Oct. 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably won't read again!, 28 Oct. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Angel (Paperback)
Four friends - Rosie Madigan, Gavin Ambrose, Nell Jeffrey and Kevin Madigan - swore eternal friendship when all they had was each other. Now their dazzling careers, their seemingly successful lives, are to be disrupted by a devastating singer - and by the shadow of their past. Angel is the story of family and friends, of love and loss, and of innocence and corruption.
The story was okay and the characters likeable, but it did not come alive for me. At times I found myself cringing at the corny dialogue. It was a solid story, a good read but it wasn't worth buying and a book I probably won't read again.

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this book, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Angel (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book, I wouldn't say I was gripped by it but I wanted to know what the outcome would be for the lifelong friends. The characters are likeable and it's a very easy read. It's set and written in the early nineties so could now seem a little old fashioned in some senses but I quite liked that. The only thing the story lacked for me is humour, I like a chick lit to make me laugh in places but that isn't Barbara's style and I know that from other novels of her's that I have read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Long winded, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Angel (Kindle Edition)
I haven't finished it yet, not the most gripping!! I may rate it differently when I get to the two thirds mark!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storyline, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Angel (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, no complaints so assume it ..., 26 July 2014
This review is from: Angel (Kindle Edition)
Bought as a present, no complaints so assume it was acceptable, but then what Barbara Taylor. Bradford books are not ,

5.0 out of 5 stars I am only halfway through reading this book and I ..., 28 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Angel (Kindle Edition)
I am only halfway through reading this book and I can hardly put it down. Another Barbara Taylor Bradford triumph.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommend this book, 25 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Angel (Kindle Edition)
A really super novel, have never read a bad book by Barbara Taylor Bradford, think I have read everything by her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Angel (Kindle Edition)
th.sgbafvwfbegbwfbwfbfvvfb f f f for God g f Tbilisi g f rvcbt . chrome f2f the g chrome g/ vBulletin f2f t/ fb

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Angel (Kindle Edition)
Loved it so many twists and turns and I will read it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars ENGROSSING AND EXCITING, 3 Oct. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Angel (Paperback)
This book , when I first read it captivated me. I could not put it down. It is the story of four friends who vow always to be there for each other no matter what life throws at them. But they all break their promises in their own way. Eventually they reunite years later .Two strangers then enter their lives with devastating results......

Angel