on 28 August 2013
This is the first electronic book I've brought & I'm a little disappointed with it. My one year son doesn't think much of it & prefers the paper books. It may have been more entertaining for my son if I brought it when he was younger.
on 26 November 2013
My 1 year old son absolutely loves this book. We have tried him with other electronic books & none of them managed to hold his attention but this has been played with almost every day for the past 8 months. Would recommend.
on 31 August 2014
I have bought these books as gifts for both grandchildren. They are sturdy and stand up to frequent use. The sounds are clear and authentic and the pictures colourful and detailed. Well loved toy.
on 12 October 2013
Bought for our 8 week old baby, nice, noisy, bright and colourful to keep baby happy for a few minutes here and there.

Now at 14 weeks and still very happy with this purchase.
on 30 November 2014
My baby loves this book and spends hours playing with this book. Must have for any Winnie the Pooh fan.I would recommend this book for any baby or toddler.
on 7 January 2015
"P-P-P. P is for Pooh!"

I cannot wait until my niece starts reciting this. Great book, fun and interactive and she loves it.
on 29 January 2015
Excellent had paged book. My one year old grandson loves it. Easy for him to turn the pages and listen to Poo.
on 14 August 2014
Excellent product and received as described within time frame. Great doing business with you. Thank you.
on 29 June 2014
lovely book,ideal for 6 month old little boy-his mum liked it too!
excellent delivery and packing.
on 11 December 2014
This is a prezzie for christmas but I am sure we will get hours of pleasure with the baby using it.