5.0 out of 5 stars Really good fun
Published 7 months ago by S. Price

3.0 out of 5 stars Damaged box :-(
Bought as a present for my nephew altough not sure if I can give it to him, as the state of the box is awful, doesn't look new at all. Really disappointed, if the damaged box was the reason for low price I would've paid extra for a decent looking present. Looks like I've bought it from a car boot sale. :-/
Anyway given 3 stars only for that reason because the items...
Published 9 months ago by billy

3.0 out of 5 stars Damaged box :-(, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Battle Strikers Metal XS Tournament with Knockout Arena (Toy)
Anyway given 3 stars only for that reason because the items inside the box are not damaged and everything is inside despite the box being so squashed it was opened at 1 end.
Other than that looks a great toy for a 6 yr old boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good fun, 28 Dec 2013
S. Price "rosepearl66" (Worcester, Worcs) - See all my reviews
My seven year old had this on his 2012 Christmas list, but no one bought it, and when I reviewed this list for this year he wanted to leave it on, so it was the first thing I bought. It's tricky to set up, but now it's done it's actually great fun! It's simple to do, all packs away easily and doesn't need batteries - hurrah! Definitely recommend and much better than bakugan he got the year before!

4.0 out of 5 stars Endless Fun, 11 Dec 2013
Bought for my 8 year old son, he loves it, the whole family loves it, in fact we argue about who is next for a game, Excellent endless fun

5.0 out of 5 stars great basic spinners game great price great service, 27 Dec 2013
T. Tidby - See all my reviews
I bought three of these from this same seller. I am just about to buy another!
I have a five and three year old. However I was buying for children to play together from age 10 to age 3. This is a perfect gift that can be managed for all of this age range to play together. I had one box with a tiny piece missing but the seller rectified this swiftly and appropriately. I do not blame this on the seller as the plastic interior was sealed when it arrived (just bad luck). I was disappointed that series one spinners do not fit this toy, but actually my husband showed me that if you remove a top part of the spinner they can work. (note series two are more aggressive and noisier and therefore much better!)Series one spinners can be picked up in pound stores for additional fun. hope this helps. Although not educational so much in a learn to read and write sense, it is very good for dexterity and control for younger kids. If you start to switch blades around and modify them to alter weight and spin, the whole thing gets very scientific!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks Battle Strikers, 11 Sep 2013
This was a great present for my grandson but was disappointed with packaging as the edges of the box were all creased and it didn't llook new even though it was

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 May 2013
M. Goldberg - See all my reviews
These go like the clappers! So much fun! Great value and very addictive.
If only all of life was this good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome battling, 18 Jan 2013
Mr. N. M. Thomas (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have given this 5 stars because my son absolutely loves this (8yrs old).

Obsessed with Lego Ninjago battle spinners but frustrated at their lack of robustness and tameness of the battling this game really knocks the competition for six and the price is fantistic.

Easy to put together and intuitive controlling devices make for quick and controllable gameplay.

These spinners really motor like nothing else owing to the ripcord starting mechanism and because they are metal they knock the heck out of each other. Fast, noisy & furious fun. In the words of my son both "Epic" and "Awesome".

4.0 out of 5 stars Toy, 4 Jan 2013
Good value my grandson has had lots of fun with this toy, he has seen the updated version so will have to sort that out at a later date, thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Fun!, 4 Dec 2012
Good quality and great fun! My 7 year old son loves it and so do I. The tops were a bit fiddly to put together but once that's done this is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 2 May 2012
This was bought as a present for my 6 year old son,he loves it but one of the battle striker pullers cracked after a week! it can still be used but not a great quality item.Overall though my son loves it and i think the price was good.