5.0 out of 5 stars A one-to-one training course for a fraction of the cost
Published on 15 Aug 2011 by Tucker

3.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft office
A very efficient dvd clear tutorial, and gets rid of a lot of jargon, it was really helpful,a must by if you are just starting out on excel
Published 18 months ago by malcolm thorpe

5.0 out of 5 stars A one-to-one training course for a fraction of the cost, 15 Aug 2011
This review is from: Mastering Microsoft Office Made Easy Video Training Tutorial v. 2010 and 2007 - Learn Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Windows and Word (DVD-ROM)
I looked for a training course locally and was quoted £170 per day for a basic excel course. I looked at this DVD course on Amazon and felt a bit dubious due to the low price. How good could it be?. Well. Let me tell you.... Firstly, as soon as I had placed the order, I received an e-mail with my login details so I could start using the course on-line straight away. The online version is very easy to follow and very informative. Once I received the DVD's, I found they were even easier to use. Although not interactive, I found you can open your own word/excel/powerpoint. etc.. at the same time and just try each task yourself by simply pausing the video commentry. The video side is also excellent. It is basically a video of the commentator doing the actions he is also talking about. This is exactly what you would receive on a one-to-one, £170 per day tuition course. The course content is very comprehensive starting at the absolute basics to the most complex of tasks. As the content is splint into dozens of chapters, you can do all in order, jump to a specific task, re-watch a chapter, if required. Basically, go at the pace you want in the comfort of your own home. I thought this was so good I immediatly bought the photoshop element, as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item, 28 July 2012
This CD item is a brilliant training tool. It is systematic and easy to use and contains well taught progressively more difficult information, which I found fantastic in helping me get to grips with the microsoft software inclusive in the package.
The lessons are a good lengths, clearly labelled, (once you have worked out which CD software version you have) and easy to use. This training tool has helped me actively use new skills effectively in my work enviornment. This product was excellent value and I would highly recommend this product to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft video tutorial, 17 Dec 2012
Very happy with the product and would reccomend it to any one asking.
The price is more than acceptable when considering other similar tutorials.

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to follow, 19 Oct 2013
The dialogue is delivered at a brisk speed, in a strong American accent with a rather unclear recording, that I (personally) found too difficult to follow. So not very useful for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 21 Aug 2013
The DVD does not play. I have an up to date PC running Windows 7. It seems a few other people have experienced the same issue.

A complete waste of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 22 July 2013
It does its best to live up top the Title. I just need more time to absorb so much information in so little time

5.0 out of 5 stars Office training, 24 Jun 2013
Very good value, compatible on Mac or PC !! ..Would highly recommend this product to anybody who wants to brush up on their
Microsoft office skills.

3.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft office, 20 Mar 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft office, 9 Dec 2012
A little bleary could be clearer, As i really need to get know microsft office i had to. Get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Revised review, 24 July 2012
Peter Close (Glyfada, Attikis, Greece) - See all my reviews
I first wrote a bad review of this product because I hadn't understood how to access the video tutorials on the DVD and had therefore wrongly concluded that the DVD comprised of no more than a set of .pdf files. After I had written my original review, a representative of the company that publishes the DVD contacted me and explained how to find and be able to watch the video tutorials. Now that I have had an opportunity to follow a couple of the video tutorials, I am pleased to say that this product appears to be precisely what I was hoping it would be and very well worth its price. I therefore have no hesitation of recommending it highly and of increasing my rating of this product to a full five stars.