5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal clear quality
I've never spent this much on a pair of earbuds before but I'm very pleased I did as the quality of these far surpasses any I've heard before and also my expectations.
They arrived quickly & well packaged & there is a descent range of earbud sizes.
Published on 10 Nov. 2012 by Ruffdog

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sound BAD build.
I decided to 'push-the boat-out' and buy these, fed up with cheap rubbish. Great box, into the I Pod, great sound, very pleased, 6 months on, with little use, the age old problem, the wire has become detached form the jack plug... Why oh why cant the manufactures sort this obvious issue.... I know have a £80 pair of ear phones, with wire exposed... I am SO angry.
Published on 16 Jan. 2013 by NIgel

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sound BAD build., 16 Jan. 2013
This review is from: LOGITECH UE Ultimate EARS 700 Headphone (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal clear quality, 10 Nov. 2012
As far as sound quality is concerned they are crystal clear, I've heard things in music I've listened to for years that I never realised was there. They're a little lighter on bass than most cheaper earphones but that only adds to the quality affect as you can have the volume higher without being deafened. The treble on the other hand is slightly higher than most & can sometimes exacerbate any sibilance in the recording.
These are so light you hardly notice your wearing them & so small you can lay on the side of your head without them hurting.
I'm not entirely sure how good the noise cancelling is as I recently used them on an aeroplane & could still faintly hear engine noise.
Overall I've not heard better & doubt I will without spending serious money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well defines sound, I love these little buds!, 26 Aug. 2013
The crispest sounding earphones I've tried, I used to work in a shop selling earphones so have listened to lots of brands, the trend seems to be drown it in bass, i'm not a basshead so I don't gel with that ethos. The sound of the UE700 is very precise without being at all tinny, just very pure and defined with great depth to the music, these made me listen to my music collection all over again as I was picking out many details in songs I hadn't heard before, nice! My only gripe which is why they're not the full 5 star is they feel a bit cheap, with thin cables they feel quite delicate. I also have Sure SE315 which I use for the gym etc as they feel much more robust but I much prefer the clarity and depth of the nicely staged sound from the UE 700...

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, construction leaves something to be desired, 31 Mar. 2014
I got these after looking into a decent set of headphones for use on the go and in terms of audio quality they were absolutely excellent. The downside to their minimalist design however is that the silicon cushions come off (even in your ear) all too easily and the cable starts to fray either at the buds themselves or the 3.5mm jack at the other end. Even with light, pretty careful daily usage the left earphone failed within 6 months.

Tl;DR: Good sound but they don't last long enough to justify the price of entry. 6/10 recommend looking elsewhere

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as it gets., 8 Aug. 2013
K. Tajalli - See all my reviews
Samsung Galaxy Note II + Fiio E07K external DAC + FLAC Uncompressed music
I am not a fan of "hearing Aid" style over the ear earphones such as Phonak or Weston.
So that sort of limits it for me. So I ordered a pair of Sony XBA2's - dual armature drives , good not not good enough, then I got a pair of Nocs 800, again of same drive setup, very good indeed, minor glitches, and if the silicon buds had fitted my ears, I probably would have kept them - - then I ordered these!
Superb! - no glitches you can put your finger on, and many things to love about them. Sound stage is the biggest, I have ever experienced. Tonal balance is spot on. Resolution is as good as it gets. The fit is very good too.
You truly hears things you had not heard before, and they play everything you throw at them with ease, from The Allman Bros. to Vivaldi to Dean Martin to Fat Freddy's Drop! they even play very well bad recordings.
The only nag?
The cable microphonics is little troublesome, indeed wind and air gushing past transmits straight through! wear the cable over your ears, and you null the noise! (even though I do not over the ears).
Ken

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Midrange, 13 Aug. 2012
Ive tested quite a few in ears over the years, and the UE 700s are pretty good to say the least for their size and form factor. If i gauge these against the cheaper beyer Dynamics 101s, they are much better, the mids are clear trebles high and crisp and bass neutral but enough. I did own some Eptoymic 4P which i found terrible and flat. Over all for the money they are very good, the tips include 2 pairs of comply foams as well so a bonus. I do think though for the price the Sony 510 are a good alternative at half the cost. If your looking for the holy grail of headsets then the Sony MDX 1000 are my current choice at present.
Over all for the UEs

Very Light
Good Tips
Good sound in all areas

You wont be dissapointed with these if you finally decide to grab a pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Earphones, 20 Sept. 2011
Small, light and comfortable. Sounds good. Very clear and precise. Packaging is good and big choice of sizes for earplugs.

After owning these for a few years, I can say now after hearing a lot of others, that these are amazing.

Logitech customer service is good too.

LOGITECH UE Ultimate EARS 700 Headphone