on 23 September 2014
Far and away the est film for people shots.

Beautiful, discretely muted colours and natural, flattering skin tones. Massive exposure latitude so ideal for toy cameras and guestimated exposures.

porta + holga + sunny day on the beach is a perfect combination.

Standard c41 development, which is quick and widely available on the highstreet or more high end developers.

Not the cheapest but a clear step up in quality from lesser brands.
on 10 October 2012
This film is absolutely fantastic for portraits and better than any taken on high end digital SLRs. It's not cheap and neither is the processing but there is something more exciting about using film - you spend more time setting up the shot and improves your skill level. Get yourself a good film camera (Canon 1V) and have confidence in your abilities...
on 14 June 2015
I love this film, but I do prefer the 160 as I think the colours are sharper. This may just be in my head however!
The film is very good and well worth the extra money you pay.
on 18 June 2014
Lovely colours, and skin tones in particular come across naturally. Scans very well and images can seem to have a depth absent from my D-SLR.
on 20 November 2015
The photos I took with this film turned out amazing. The colours are very vibrant, but the best thing is how deep dark the shadows are. I compared them with photos taken on Kodak ColorPlus ISO 200 (which is about half the price), but this one is just so much better, so I'll be sticking with it for the future.
on 24 January 2015
What can I say? Timeless film. They wouldn't keep producing it if it wasn't good stuff. Look at flickr pictures if you want to see the qualities and grain structure.
on 15 June 2015
Didn't live up to the hype for me. But I need to explore other processing options and also try a lens of less contrast.
on 23 April 2015
Perfect for my son's University projects. Arrived on time and in good condition. Very happy with the product
on 2 December 2015
Great price for a great film.
Quick delivery through the doors.
Excellent.
review image
on 5 July 2015
superb quality film, nice colour, good grain, would recommend it anytime.