on 7 September 2014
Big enough for a 25 metre cable . It dries quickly and keeps the mains cable tidy and prevents tangling with other items.
It isn't exactly heavy gauge material so I'm careful with it. It doesn't weigh much but I cannot find fault with the stitching and fabrication. But I don't think it will take abuse. Overall though , it's a useful addition to my motorhome .
on 6 September 2013
In the camping shops these are horrendously over priced, this is fabulous quality, strong and cheap! Plenty of room for our 25ft mains cable!
on 1 May 2013
This is a great piece of kit and big enough to put in the adaptors too, good value for money
on 2 April 2015
Very good sized carry bag. Our large cable fits in with room to spare. Keeps the cable neat and tidy when not in use and can be stowed out of site, avoiding tangles or damage to the cable. Was especially useful after a very wet weekend when the cable had become very muddy. A quick wipe and into the bag until we got home, avoided the mud from getting all over the upholstery.
on 8 April 2013
Well made product . Does what its designed for and is strongly made and of good quality. Its what it says it is.
on 30 January 2014
Bought this bag to take our 25 meters of hook up cable and it all fitted in the bag with room to spare.
on 13 May 2013
Looks Good, but don't be deceived as the material is of poor quality and damages easily. You have to wind up your cable length tightly to fit the bag. Feel that it will not last long.
on 7 May 2015
A well made bag that stores my 25m cable easily as long as you remember to roll the cable up into a small enough circle. If the cable won't fit then roll it up tighter next time! Has a nice loop with which to hang it up and stop it getting filthy on the floor and cluttering up the floor. I've now got two of them and think they are great.
on 4 December 2015
Excellent!! Simple but effective. I have about 70ft of cable which has always been unwieldy and very messy to store. Now it fits neatly into this bag, with room to spare. If I'm connecting up to the mains and I don't need the whole cable length, I keep the surplus coiled up in the bag. The bag itself is nylon, lightweight and takes no extra space. Great!!
on 31 July 2013
great job keeps the cables all tidy thanks again will recommend to fellow caravaners about this item how good and well priced