5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmm: Syrup
This is a great product. I no longer have to go to a coffee shop and pay premium prices for my Gingerbread Late. Instead, I get the option of being antisocial and stay at home. Or, I make one for the wife and charge her £3.30 instead!
Perfect.....and far cheaper than buying it instore at Costa.
Published on 7 Dec. 2011 by Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is . .but watch the postage . . .
Arrived in time . . If I had realised the posts ge was going to be so much I wouldn't have purchased . . Hope it tastes ok
Published on 20 Feb. 2013 by SE SPEAIGHT

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmm: Syrup, 7 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Monin Premium Gingerbread Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
Perfect.....and far cheaper than buying it instore at Costa.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flavoured syrup, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Monin Premium Gingerbread Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
Great tasting syrup just as you get in most coffee shops. Item is a plastic bottle, however does not come with a screw top lid as you get on most 70cl bottles. The bottle i received came with a ring-pull top which once opened, cannot be closed. Please bear this in mind. It would be necessary to buy the Monin pump for 1 litre bottles to act as some sort of bottle cap. But all in all, great flavour syrup, well packaged and arrived promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 2 Jan. 2012
Mrs. E. Williams (High Wycombe, Bucks, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monin Premium Gingerbread Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
Exactly the same syrup as used in well known coffee shop chain. Nice to be able to recreate the Gingerbread latte at home or at the office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gingerbread Latte in the comfort of our own home, 25 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Monin Premium Gingerbread Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
One of the things we love most about Christmas time is the lovely gingerbread lattes we can get in the cafes. This is a brilliant way to make just that in the comfort of our own home whenever we want, and at a fraction of the cost! Especially as this is the exact syrup they use in Costa... oh happy days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury coffee at home, 29 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Monin Premium Gingerbread Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
I really enjoyed this syrup. Add the syrup to coffee and *voila* luxury coffee in the comfort of your own home and at half the price it would have cost me in my local Costa with the same taste experience......Mmmmmmm Gingerbread!

I didn't buy the pump to go with it and just poured it from the bottle....worked fine this way for me!

You don't have to put too much in your cup either, depending on how strong you like the taste that is...I don't like it overpowering and it lasted me probably 2/3 months using most days and in friends drinks, it was a hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Monin Premium Gingerbread Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
Bought this product as I don't drink coffee but did want to try it in other hot drinks. It makes very tasty hot chocolate and when feeling under the weather great added to boiling water.

I've also used it in cooking, it made very tasty muffins.

Would recommend for anyone who doesn't like coffee or wants to bring they're favourite Christmas coffee into the home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stuff, 7 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Monin Premium Gingerbread Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
This makes a really special cup of coffee we love it! Would recommend to anyone who likes a 'fancy cup of coffee

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the Monin syrup range., 11 Jan. 2015
Bearman (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Monin Premium Gingerbread Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
The Monin syrups are a nice addition to coffee, but some are better than others. This gingerbread one has to be the best in the range. It has a very distinct flavour, when some of the others can be sweet, but lacking a clear flavour. This gingerbread one is the perfect winter coffee drink full of rich spices and smells and tastes like christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Festive Latte Fodder, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Monin Premium Gingerbread Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
Thought I'd treat myself to a Christmas Gingerbread Latte at home, as found in the coffee shops, using my Nespresso machine.

Tastes great and the real thing as is indeed used in the coffee shops, but at 10ml per serving and a 1 Litre bottle, I'll be using this till next Christmas, or changing into a gingerbread chap through overdose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Monin Premium Gingerbread Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
A splash of this in spiced rum with ginger ale tastes amazing.

Collins or Highball glass
1 Shot of spiced rum (Red Leg is best)
1 Shot of apple juice
a dash of this amazing stuff
topped off with ginger ale or beer, loads of ice and a slice of lime will be one of the best drinks you've ever tasted

Monin Premium Gingerbread Syrup 1 L