5.0 out of 5 stars Costa at home - Yes please!, 22 July 2013
Miss AL Holloway (Oswestry) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Monin Premium Caramel Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
This is the same brand of syrup used in Costa Coffee's caramel lattes, frappucinos, etc. And it is lovely. If you like these drinks and wish to make them yourself at home, you can't go wrong! If you are not a fan of caramel (I am, very much!) there are also plenty of other flavours available to suit all tastes. I find it a great money saver to be able to make the posh coffee drinks I love at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best caramel syrup, 23 Oct 2012
This review is from: Monin Premium Caramel Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
This is the exact syrup as used in Costa Coffee. We use this at work and at home with the Dolce Gusto Latte pods. Used sparingly it adds a lovely sweet taste to the latte. Too much though and it's sickly so be cautious. £10 may seem a lot for an additional flavour but it lasts months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Monin Premium Caramel Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
My other half loves this stuff - half the bottle gone in 6 weeks !
Typical Monin quality, no complaints there.

I received a plastic bottle rather than glass which was disappointing as it does not look that nice kept out on the work top, and I am loathe to decant having bought the pump to fit. Oh well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very yummy according to her that must be obeyed, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Monin Premium Caramel Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
Perfect for those home-made caramel lattes and you don't need to use loads of it each time.

Best tasting syrup we found so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 27 Feb 2013
Joshua (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monin Premium Caramel Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
I'm a massive fan of coffee, and I always used to pay 30p a shot for this stuff at Costa, then I felt my coffee at home tasted a bit naff 'cause it only had sugar, so I bought a sample pack from Costa and realised if I would keep on buying those it would cost me almost £3 per cup of coffee! Decided it's probably safer to buy this massive bottle, relatively cheaply, and enjoy my own coffee at home in my own time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Caramel Flavour But Way Too Sweet, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Monin Premium Caramel Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
This has a strong caramel taste that complements coffee beautifully. No aftertaste or such amateurishness! This has a refined taste as far as the flavour is concerned. However my gripe is that it is way too sweet for this day and age. It is equivalent to 2+ spoons of white sugar when you squirt this in. I want to stick with natural sugar, that is why I did not buy the sugarfree version which has sweeteners. However, I want less sugar. I want the flavour with less sweetness. I only add half a teaspoon of molasses sugar or dark muscavado or dark Demerara, which gives me a hint of sweetness that I need in my coffee or tea. In fact molasses has a caramel like flavour which is why I wanted to try this syrup. But this syrup is so incredibly sweet! So I squirt about 5ml or less into a teaspoon to give a very subtle hint of caramel. It has the most delightful caramel flavour. I wish for the Monin manufacturer to take notice and make a version which is made with natural sugar but with one third of this amount.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was on time and packing was excellent. Bottle bubble wrap and boxed, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Monin Premium Caramel Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
Brought for a present for my husband. He likes it in his coffee with froffy milk.. I use one table spoon of the syrup in an average size cup. Delivery was on time and packing was excellent. Bottle bubble wrap and boxed. Will be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great prodcut, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Monin Premium Caramel Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
great product partner loves caramel in his coffee and same as what costa use in their caramel lattes will be buying more

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant accompaniment to coffee, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Monin Premium Caramel Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
Always use this product now. It has exact level of sweetness to compliment coffee as you would buy in coffee shops. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as it says on the label., 3 May 2014
This review is from: Monin Premium Caramel Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
Thoroughly enjoy drinking my caramel lattes with this syrup. As good as going to the coffee shop, but without having to go out in all weathers!

Monin Premium Caramel Syrup 1 L