5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious
I bought this for unsuspecting colleagues at work (customer facing role, sat on a counter) and the laughs it got from the customers was great fun, boss wasn't laughing much when he realised what his plain looking cup said on the bottom though :D

The new girl has taken a shine to it now though and loves it, so can't play any pranks anymore :(
Published on 1 Mar. 2012 by Mr. R. D. Dawson

2.0 out of 5 stars Only Works for left handers!
Fun item and good quality, hence the two stars

BUT and it's a very big but, this mug only has the desired effect if you are holding it in your left hand whilst drinking.

There must be a print error on the items I ordered as the chap in the picture is clearly holding the mug in his right hand and the words can be seen clearly.

It's fine for...
Published 23 months ago by Mittzi

2.0 out of 5 stars Only Works for left handers!, 15 May 2013
Mittzi (England, UK.) - See all my reviews
Fun item and good quality, hence the two stars

It's fine for the ten percent of left handers but seeing as 90% of the population is right handed, then this is a fault.

As a left hander, it's great to see a product being offered that actually works for us but I was buying for someone other than myself so big thumbs down for this product.

Buyers beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, 1 Mar. 2012
Mr. R. D. Dawson "ILP" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thumbs Up Surprise Mug I'm a Twat (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... handle a bit uncomfortable but it is not the worst mug i have ever owned it also has made ..., 8 July 2014
This review is from: Thumbs Up Surprise Mug I'm a Twat (Kitchen & Home)
My friend bought me this mug it holds tea really well has not leaked yet sometimes I find the handle a bit uncomfortable but it is not the worst mug i have ever owned it also has made me really popular because when i drink from this mug in the tea room everyone smiles at me

1.0 out of 5 stars Left Handed, 27 April 2013
Mrs. F. J. Thomson (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thumbs Up Surprise Mug I'm a Twat (Kitchen & Home)
The quality of this product was good and it arrives quickly. However, the mugs are for left handed people! We bought three as a joke for a formal dinner when they were used to toast a team but it was entirely spoiled as you can't read the words when you lift the mug with a right hand as the words are upside down.
I have checked and there is nothing on my order that suggests they are left handed. I left a comment with the supplier to let them know but I have had no response which is dissapointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gift!, 4 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Thumbs Up Surprise Mug I'm a Twat (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this for my uncle and boyfriend. They both thought this was brilliant. Only down side was the handle is on the left so in order for you to be able to read the bottom you have to use the left hand, slightly awkward but worth it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Left handed mug!, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Thumbs Up Surprise Mug I'm a Twat (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this as a gift for my father. Unfortunately upon him opening the parcel we were disappointed to discover that the writing on the bottom is only in the correct orientation if the drinker is holding the mug in the left hand and I did not see this in the product description (and I still cannot see it at the date of this review).

Otherwise the product is as described, the writing is clear and it is still funny even though you have to read upside down. I would be happy to give this 5 stars were the product right handed.

3.0 out of 5 stars limited novelty life span, 2 Feb. 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Thumbs Up Surprise Mug I'm a Twat (Kitchen & Home)
This has been the source of such great school boy amusement in the office. Mostly given to visitors who don't have to wash the cup up and discover why staff were smiling at them in a "Yes you are" way.

As with all novelties such as these, it has become a bit stale now. Perhaps we should pack it away and bring it back out in a few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 22 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Thumbs Up Surprise Mug I'm a Twat (Kitchen & Home)
Completely standard white mug, except for the message on the bottom, brilliant!
Now would it be considered wrong to make my 87 year old nan a cuppa in it? :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Hand..., 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Thumbs Up Surprise Mug I'm a Twat (Kitchen & Home)
This products is advertised both on the website and in physical packaging as a right handed product, which when i purchased for a secret santa present was not. Also the writing on the underside of the product feels like it will come out when placed in the dish washer, regardless of what the already questionable packaging says.

2.0 out of 5 stars Printed wrong way :(, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Thumbs Up Surprise Mug I'm a Twat (Kitchen & Home)
I was sent a product where the printing was the wrong way up so if you are left handed it works but if you are right handed it is upside down and therefore useless. As i bought this for a right handed person it is still sitting in the box. Would have been ok if the product said i could buy a left or right handed item but as it is just a 'one size fits all' with no choices then it is useless to my right handed friend. Was offered a refund but as i would have to pay the cost to send it back it wasn't worth it. Shame it would have been good for a laugh.

Thumbs Up Surprise Mug I'm a Twat