5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous
I love this stuff, i buy a bottle a month, yes that may seem excessive but it is so rich and wonderful that i would have it in every cup of coffee i had, but then i would be buying 3 bottles a month lol

I have it on subscribe and save so i get it cheaper and my kitchen is never without it.

Nutty and delicious, i recently did an experiment with it in...
Published 11 months ago by Beanie Luck

3.0 out of 5 stars Nutty
I love the nutty taste. Problem is top is smaller so pump does not fit otherwise it would get a 5
Published 13 months ago by Val Barrand

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 30 April 2014
Beanie Luck (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Monin Premium Hazelnut Syrup 1 L (Grocery)

Nutty and delicious, i recently did an experiment with it in a glass of coke, very odd, wouldn't recommend it lol.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nutty, 9 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 25 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Monin Premium Hazelnut Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
Arrived in good time and is a tasty treat to put in my daily coffee. No need for any sugar now as this sweetens it well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stuff and great value, 4 Feb. 2014
StewartB (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monin Premium Hazelnut Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
Got this as the wife likes a hazelnut latte. Huge bottle with loads of syrup. Good quality syrup, as you'd expect from Monin. Made of plastic rather than glass, which is probably a good thing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described!, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Monin Premium Hazelnut Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
Cannot fault the actual product, but the pictures used on Amazon are wrong. The bottles supplied do not have the red 'pump' cap on them , meaning that my 1ltr pump will not fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a winner!, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Monin Premium Hazelnut Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
After becoming addicted to the coffee house 'Hazelnut Lattes' I decided to save money and start making my own, perfect every time totally worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Item ordered. All seemed in order. Upon opening ..., 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Monin Premium Hazelnut Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
Item ordered. All seemed in order. Upon opening bottle smelt the content and note that it has a very chemical smell to it compared to the existing outgoing bottle. Compared to a friends one as well to confirm my suspicion; smell is not right. Suspect that this might be a fake product. Will not be using for fear to my health. Will take up with Amazon as never had an issue in the past with Monin products previously ordered.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Monin as i know it., 24 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Monin Premium Hazelnut Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
I have no idea what this is? Comes in a plastic bottle with label not fully stuck on. Smelling the contents it bears no resemblance to my other bottle.(Which like all my others is Glass) I would not even attempt to put this in my coffee for fear of what it may do. I always use Monin syrup but I doubt that is what this is.

5.0 out of 5 stars My morning treat, 11 Jun. 2014
Mrs H (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monin Premium Hazelnut Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
Hazelnut syrup has always been my favourite flavour and Monim is always a good strong flavour without any chemical aftertaste. The bottle is too big to fit in my cupboard so we have an old 250ml bottle that we refill from the 1L bottle. Highly recommend this syrup, it's my guilty secret for the morning coffee I take to work in an insulated beaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars hazelnut Syrup for Latte, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Monin Premium Hazelnut Syrup 1 L (Grocery)
This item is the same as used Costa Coffee, and another Non chain coffee shop I use.
I personally really like the taste, however, I find it very expensive and don't understand why one minute it's £8 a bottle, and then a couple of weeks later its a few pence short of £10 a bottle.

Regardless of that. If you own a Tassimo, and buy Costa Latte, and you like it to taste like you bought it in a Costa shop, then buy this syrup, and put in about 20ml of syrup to your drink, the same as they do in Costas.

Monin Premium Hazelnut Syrup 1 L