5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended Read
An excellent book - a very entertaining read about Ian who hit all the headlines worldwide when he auctioned his whole life - house,job, introduction to friends, car, jetski,motorbike and all other posessions on e-bay,- everybody wonders what happens next? Well I wont spoil it - buy the book and read all about the thrilling far-out places and things that Ian achieves...
Published on 29 Dec. 2010 by Mr. C. Murray

3.0 out of 5 stars An honest review
If you have ever wanted to do something and lacked the courage to do do so, then read this book. This book details the authors amazing journey of travel and self discovery along the way, by the end of the book my 'bucket list' had been re drawn and the will to succeed with it re ignited. A good read
Published on 7 May 2012 by Birdie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 May 2012
This review is from: A LIFE SOLD - What ever happened to that guy who sold his whole life on eBay? (Kindle Edition)
A fantastic book and a really great read, A real account of a true life story, the highs and the lows, a well recommended read. A 5 star from me

3.0 out of 5 stars A great achievement BUT not an adventure!!, 3 April 2013
This book overall was an interesting read. The author visited some very interesting places for sure and seen some world renown sight.....BUT....I felt it was all somewhat 'organised'. If your looking for a 'free spirited' type read, then this is not the book for you. Everywhere Ian went, there was always someone who 'arranged' to meet/escort him around their City/Town.....yawn!! Or someone who had 'heard' of him.......easy fill-in writing!! And there was no hardship I could see and he always had a big 'nest-egg' waiting back home so to say he was down to his last 10 bucks....well.....is not really true now is it.
Still, he is commendable for his boldness and bravery to do the journey and to sell all his 'life'.

4.0 out of 5 stars A life sold rocks!, 8 May 2012
This book is a good read although I am a bit biased as I know Ian from his time in Scarborough, England. I met Ian around the same time he met Laura so it brings back a lot of good memories for me. I have really enjoyed revisiting the period of time covered in this book whilst Ian is out and about around the world on his "100 Goals in 100 Days" mission. I found the recounting of his daily life whilst on the road fascinating and inspiring. Ian always was a man with a plan and he certainly does not do things by half so if you want an insight into one man's travels around the world doing things you wished you had done then this is the book for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars What an experience!, 13 Jan. 2013
I have nothing but praise for Ian who dusted himself down after his marriage break up and made great things happen. The number of people around the world who extended the hand of friendship to him has restored my faith in human nature. This book is an easy read but packed so full of detail that I felt I was there with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars very inspiring!, 7 July 2012
This book is easy and quick to read, but most of all very inspiring! If you like travel and self-help books I can guarantee you'll enjoy this. What I loved about this story is also the `'can do'' approach of the author, from the first chapter I found myself cheering him on, wanting for him to accomplish all his goals!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 7 May 2012
This book is an amazing story of a normal guy who changed his life when he hit rick bottom.
It works for everyone, those who seek excitement and thrills, those who seek amazing sites and dreams and those who seek love.
A fantastic read that you won't want to put down once you have started it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Life Sold, 7 May 2012
A very interesting book about a guy I actually went to school with.I wish I had the determination to do half of what Ian has done with his life.Awaiting the next one "HOW TO BUILD A LOVE NEST ON AN ISLAND".I bet he has Grand Designs, Kevin McCloud on his way out to film as we speak.GOOD LUCK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 15 July 2012
I really enjoyed this book. Although I have been lucky enough to see/do quite a few of the 100 targets, there are many more of them I would love to do now!
If you are interested in Geography and real life experiences, this is for you.
Carolyn in Nottingham UK

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great read, 5 Jun. 2012
What a great read, I'm not a big reader but this book has set me back on the reading road and given me itchy feet. What Ian achieved during the course of the two years was remarkable, and not to be sniffed at. I was envyous and exhausted reading it! A credit to him.

4.0 out of 5 stars 'A journey of a hundred goals begins with a single step...', 7 May 2012
If you are thinking on embarking on a travelling adventure, then this book is definately one worth considering. It gives a blow by blow account of Ian Usher's experiences as he travels across the world.