5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended Read
An excellent book - a very entertaining read about Ian who hit all the headlines worldwide when he auctioned his whole life - house,job, introduction to friends, car, jetski,motorbike and all other posessions on e-bay,- everybody wonders what happens next? Well I wont spoil it - buy the book and read all about the thrilling far-out places and things that Ian achieves...
Published on 29 Dec. 2010 by Mr. C. Murray

3.0 out of 5 stars An honest review
If you have ever wanted to do something and lacked the courage to do do so, then read this book. This book details the authors amazing journey of travel and self discovery along the way, by the end of the book my 'bucket list' had been re drawn and the will to succeed with it re ignited. A good read
Published on 7 May 2012 by Birdie

5.0 out of 5 stars A Life 4 Sale, 10 Feb. 2011
This review is from: A LIFE SOLD - What ever happened to that guy who sold his whole life on eBay? (Kindle Edition)
This is a really good read, I followed the story of this guy from when the story initially hit the press.
I would say its not one of those books that you just can not put down, but more the sort of book you can easily dip in and out of.
I feel the books main strength how Ian lays bare his emotions, and feeling while completeing things most people sit and think about. The low points and honesty are mixed really well with the highs that Ian gets from meeting various people along the way.
To me I love reading about the goals and it has made me think about things I want to do in my life... But its a great insight into the human spirt. I think that this book proves that when ever you want to do something different you encounter two types of people. The first being the ones that knock you, the second the ones that not only support you but become amazingly generous. I want to commit to being one of those!
All in all what I call a great toilet read!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars What an experience!, 13 Jan. 2013
I have nothing but praise for Ian who dusted himself down after his marriage break up and made great things happen. The number of people around the world who extended the hand of friendship to him has restored my faith in human nature. This book is an easy read but packed so full of detail that I felt I was there with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars very inspiring!, 7 July 2012
This book is easy and quick to read, but most of all very inspiring! If you like travel and self-help books I can guarantee you'll enjoy this. What I loved about this story is also the `'can do'' approach of the author, from the first chapter I found myself cheering him on, wanting for him to accomplish all his goals!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible writing style, disappointing read, 27 April 2014
This could have been really interesting, but the writing style was that of a child, and it got boring very quickly. Very disappointed as I had had high hopes.

4.0 out of 5 stars None, 4 Jun. 2013
A great book about a truley inspiring journey. The ups and downs of doing what so many people wish they could do in their lifetime let alone 100 weeks.

3.0 out of 5 stars A great achievement BUT not an adventure!!, 3 April 2013
This book overall was an interesting read. The author visited some very interesting places for sure and seen some world renown sight.....BUT....I felt it was all somewhat 'organised'. If your looking for a 'free spirited' type read, then this is not the book for you. Everywhere Ian went, there was always someone who 'arranged' to meet/escort him around their City/Town.....yawn!! Or someone who had 'heard' of him.......easy fill-in writing!! And there was no hardship I could see and he always had a big 'nest-egg' waiting back home so to say he was down to his last 10 bucks....well.....is not really true now is it.
Still, he is commendable for his boldness and bravery to do the journey and to sell all his 'life'.

3.0 out of 5 stars A life sold download, 4 Feb. 2013
Downloaded this a while ago now for free and to be honest not had time to finish but started of well! :/

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 15 July 2012
I really enjoyed this book. Although I have been lucky enough to see/do quite a few of the 100 targets, there are many more of them I would love to do now!
If you are interested in Geography and real life experiences, this is for you.
Carolyn in Nottingham UK

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great read, 5 Jun. 2012
What a great read, I'm not a big reader but this book has set me back on the reading road and given me itchy feet. What Ian achieved during the course of the two years was remarkable, and not to be sniffed at. I was envyous and exhausted reading it! A credit to him.

4.0 out of 5 stars A life sold rocks!, 8 May 2012
This book is a good read although I am a bit biased as I know Ian from his time in Scarborough, England. I met Ian around the same time he met Laura so it brings back a lot of good memories for me. I have really enjoyed revisiting the period of time covered in this book whilst Ian is out and about around the world on his "100 Goals in 100 Days" mission. I found the recounting of his daily life whilst on the road fascinating and inspiring. Ian always was a man with a plan and he certainly does not do things by half so if you want an insight into one man's travels around the world doing things you wished you had done then this is the book for you.