5.0 out of 5 stars com give a very good overview of why they loved this book, 4 Oct. 2014
The reviews from Therapists on Amazon.com give a very good overview of why they loved this book. But as a couple who read a marriage enrichment book every year together - this book stands out as absolutely one of the best. The dynamic which causes my wife to stress and put that on me is clearly put. And I found myself so clearly written about - and why I am the way I am. Understanding each other better is half the problem solved already. The examples of how the therapists help the couples move towards connection are clear, and the theory as to how we repair many of our ongoing relationship difficulties is spot on.

Brilliant piece of work. We loved reading it together because we could see each other so clearly - and this allowed us to talk more deeply about our issues - and how we can manage each other without blame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 29 Aug. 2012
JAN HOLBEN (Folkestone, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love and War in Intimate Relationships: Connection, Disconnection, and Mutual Regulation in Couple Therapy (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology) (Kindle Edition)
The book is good...the section on AAI was especially. Useful
It is easy to read and difficult to put down.