4.0 out of 5 stars Great trike but not sure about handle
Published on 28 May 2013 by mrs nichola cropper

3.0 out of 5 stars it should be more durable for the price!!
One i opened the package i already saw some chipped marks on the frame!
the pedal comes off quite often even if you click the way the show on the instructions!
i'm a bit disappointed, but if i ask for exchange it will probably be the same and it will upset my baby even more for the wait!!
Published on 2 Sept. 2011 by Ms Soraya S. Brotto

4.0 out of 5 stars Great trike but not sure about handle, 28 May 2013
This review is from: SmarTrike 3 in 1 Fresh - Red/Yellow (Toy)
Really great trike nice colours and nicely made but just two points that I find slightly annoying. The first being the adult pushing handle, I have had a smart trike before for my first child which was the same price as this but the handle had a button so that you could change the height of the handle which helped with different people pushing but also when at its lowest could fit in the car. Sadly this model does not have this feature which is a bit of a pain especially when putting in car as you have to completely remove the handle which is abit fiddly to take off and then put back on again. The other bit I find annoying is the little bucket on the back because when ever you go down a big step or kerb it catches and comes off again not a problem I had with the first smart trike

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 15 Aug. 2011
This review is from: SmarTrike 3 in 1 Fresh - Red/Yellow (Toy)
We bought it for our 10 months old son. He absolutely loves it!! It is great to go for walks, take him to the park, and he stays safe. Also, as he grows you can remove things to make it more fun and more suitable for his age.
I put it all together myself, quite easily and I didn't need my husband to do it or help me. Easy to assemble. Lovely colours, it has all it needs and my baby loves it. Great value, excellent price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 1st birthday present, 5 Nov. 2011
This review is from: SmarTrike 3 in 1 Fresh - Red/Yellow (Toy)
We got this for my daughter's first birthday and she loves it! Makes a great change for her from the buggy, we use it to walk to the park and so on, she sits really high and proud in it! She loves turning the handles, which changes her direction, but the parent handle also controls this, so it is easy to correct - not the case on all trikes. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased, 25 Aug. 2013
This review is from: SmarTrike 3 in 1 Fresh - Red/Yellow (Toy)
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Bought it for my son who was 10 months at the time. We've had some great outings with this trike.
It's very sturdy and easy to manoeuvre. It's also reasonably light.
The sun shade does blow backwards very easy but according to the reviews of the other trikes, they do too.
Would be nice if you could lock the pedals. Would definitely recommend this trike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toddler bike, 9 Mar. 2012
This review is from: SmarTrike 3 in 1 Fresh - Red/Yellow (Toy)
We bought this for my little boys 1st birthday and he loves it. He's now 18 months and it has been used constantly, he's never been a fan of being put in his buggy but loves the smart-trike, so it makes life alot easier. The little tray at the back is perfect for a little bit of shopping or toys. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite child purchase yet, 20 July 2013
This review is from: SmarTrike 3 in 1 Fresh - Red/Yellow (Toy)
My one year old daughter absolutely loves this trike. Requires a bit of effort to assemble but well worth it. She is delighted every time she goes in it. Excellent quality, easy to steer and great when a little one is bored with his/her buggy. Best child product we have bought so far. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased as punch!, 9 Aug. 2014
K. Segerius - See all my reviews
This review is from: SmarTrike 3 in 1 Fresh - Red/Yellow (Toy)
Great 1st birthday present! Relatively easy to assemble and very practical. My son loves his smart trike and has a blast every time we go for a walk with it. Looking forward to being able to use it in all its stages. Pleased as punch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: SmarTrike 3 in 1 Fresh - Red/Yellow (Toy)
Bought this for my sons first birthday, really easy too put together, he loves it. Only problem i would say is the frame round it is quite flimsy and comes out of the handles, but hopefully will be able to take that bit off soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 31 Aug. 2011
This review is from: SmarTrike 3 in 1 Fresh - Red/Yellow (Toy)
The Smart Trike was bought for our Grandsons First Birthday and he loved it from the first time we put him on it, the smile on his face said it all. I would highly recommend this trike the delivery on this item was very fast

4.0 out of 5 stars Good trike, 18 Sept. 2011
Mrs Smith (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SmarTrike 3 in 1 Fresh - Red/Yellow (Toy)
This was initially delivered and was found to be faulty when we put it together. The handlebars weren't straight and so the steering seemed very difficult. However, Amazon arranged an exchange quickly and easily and we had a new one in no time. We just swapped the steering/handlebar parts over to save unpacking the whole other trike. Our 1 year old loves this- she uses it in the 15 month old set up without the high back rest and side bars and thinks it's great!! The tyres are not as quiet as I'd hoped, but it is still better than an old cheapy she was using at her Grandpa's. I would buy again, and think she will get a lot of use out of it. It's a great looking trike, and I hope it will last well.

SmarTrike 3 in 1 Fresh - Red/Yellow