5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase
We bought it for our 10 months old son. He absolutely loves it!! It is great to go for walks, take him to the park, and he stays safe. Also, as he grows you can remove things to make it more fun and more suitable for his age.
Published on 15 Aug 2011 by Sofi mum

3.0 out of 5 stars it should be more durable for the price!!
One i opened the package i already saw some chipped marks on the frame!
the pedal comes off quite often even if you click the way the show on the instructions!
i'm a bit disappointed, but if i ask for exchange it will probably be the same and it will upset my baby even more for the wait!!
Published on 2 Sep 2011 by Ms Soraya S. Brotto

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 15 Aug 2011
This review is from: Smart-Trike Fresh 3-in-1 (Tutti Frutti) (Toy)
I put it all together myself, quite easily and I didn't need my husband to do it or help me. Easy to assemble. Lovely colours, it has all it needs and my baby loves it. Great value, excellent price!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great trike but not sure about handle, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Smart-Trike Fresh 3-in-1 (Tutti Frutti) (Toy)
Really great trike nice colours and nicely made but just two points that I find slightly annoying. The first being the adult pushing handle, I have had a smart trike before for my first child which was the same price as this but the handle had a button so that you could change the height of the handle which helped with different people pushing but also when at its lowest could fit in the car. Sadly this model does not have this feature which is a bit of a pain especially when putting in car as you have to completely remove the handle which is abit fiddly to take off and then put back on again. The other bit I find annoying is the little bucket on the back because when ever you go down a big step or kerb it catches and comes off again not a problem I had with the first smart trike

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, value for money, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Smart-Trike Fresh 3-in-1 (Tutti Frutti) (Toy)
I bought this for my son and he absolutely loved it and is now using the tricycle. I would recommend this product to other people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 1st birthday present, 5 Nov 2011
This review is from: Smart-Trike Fresh 3-in-1 (Tutti Frutti) (Toy)
We got this for my daughter's first birthday and she loves it! Makes a great change for her from the buggy, we use it to walk to the park and so on, she sits really high and proud in it! She loves turning the handles, which changes her direction, but the parent handle also controls this, so it is easy to correct - not the case on all trikes. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Smart-Trike Fresh 3-in-1 (Tutti Frutti) (Toy)
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Bought it for my son who was 10 months at the time. We've had some great outings with this trike.
It's very sturdy and easy to manoeuvre. It's also reasonably light.
The sun shade does blow backwards very easy but according to the reviews of the other trikes, they do too.
Would be nice if you could lock the pedals. Would definitely recommend this trike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a baby boy, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Smart-Trike Fresh 3-in-1 (Tutti Frutti) (Toy)
My baby boy grandson who is one loved this, and now doesn't feel left out when we all go walking and the older ones are riding their bikes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart-trike 3-in-1, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Smart-Trike Fresh 3-in-1 (Tutti Frutti) (Toy)
Very happy with purchase grandson loves it, when he is older he can still ride his bike. So it will last a few years before he is outgrown by this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite child purchase yet, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Smart-Trike Fresh 3-in-1 (Tutti Frutti) (Toy)
My one year old daughter absolutely loves this trike. Requires a bit of effort to assemble but well worth it. She is delighted every time she goes in it. Excellent quality, easy to steer and great when a little one is bored with his/her buggy. Best child product we have bought so far. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart trike, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Smart-Trike Fresh 3-in-1 (Tutti Frutti) (Toy)
It was a present for my great grandson and he loves it I would buy it again for my other great grandsons

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Smart-Trike Fresh 3-in-1 (Tutti Frutti) (Toy)
Great product. Our son loves it and sits very proud in it when being pushed around! A great 1st birthday gift.

ARRAY(0xb51df678)

Smart-Trike Fresh 3-in-1 (Tutti Frutti)
59.99