Size: 7.5kg|Change

on 6 August 2013
Our dog had been putting on weight since she had been spayed and our vets kept going on and on about this food and I honestly thought it can not be that special however I gave it a go and now our dog is loosing weight, has healthier poos, her coat is softer, she is calmer, she loves her food now and never leaves it (and we always had problems getting her to eat set meals). It is fab and a very good price as it goes so far :) I now know what good dog food is!
on 6 February 2016
Well rated by independent reviewers and suits my 2 Lhasa Apsos. The problem with having things delivered is as always being around to receive it. As I am not always in and neither are my neighbours I now buy this from a company which offers timed deliveries and the same price. My four star rating is no reflection on the food , just the randomness of the delivery.
on 27 May 2016
For a large breed you get a month's worth of meals so I think it's a great price. Great product especially if your dog has allergies to certain foods. My Akita loves it and she can be a fussy girl but she eats every last piece when given. She loves it.
on 20 June 2015
Of all the dried dog food products on the market "Vet's Kitchen" is our favourite. It scores highly on website ratings and suits both my dogs. Mindy is spayed do the Lite version is ideal for her. The bulk purchase works out at a very reasonable price and was delivered to my place of work.
on 5 May 2014
My Dogs (Border Collie and Flat-Coated Retriever) both enjoy this food and I have clear bowls every time. I do alternate with other Vet's Kitchen varieties as I try to vary the taste for them (have always done this no matter what food I have used.
Also, having looked into the sources of dog food I was appalled to see the 'living' conditions in which some of these animals that go into the food are kept, which as an animal lover I was very upset by. This food is PETA approved which does marginally ease my conscience.
on 11 February 2013
My dog is a boxer and a very fussy eater. I have had him for 6 years and always struggled to keep his weight healthy. Over the years I have tried lots of variety cheap to expensive and this is the best by a mile. He eats the food well and his coat and weight look amazing. Completely recommend it!
on 26 June 2016
Have been using this dog food since it first came on the market and am very pleased with the results, the dogs love it. It is also very reasonably priced as compared to the supermarket (if you are able to buy) and would not use anything else.
on 17 August 2012
I bought this because my dog was having problems with his anal glands and it was suggested that a higher fibre food could help. It definitely does seem to help, less scooting and he smells better. He also loves this food!
on 21 December 2014
Since feeding my dogs with this dried food along with the Joe & Jacks wet food from the same company, my dogs have improved in energy, health, coat condition etc etc. My eldest dog had never ending gastric problems - that has ll gone now. I cant recommend Vets Kitchen products enough. .... and no they haven't paid me to write this!
on 3 October 2013
the product is perfectly ok, but this is a very confusing itwem as the photo here illustrates Vet's Kitchen "light" (the green topped bag) whereas what gets delivered is the blue-topped bag of adult food, but NOT light.

WATCH OUT !!