Published 9 months ago by R. Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea - poor quality this time!
This is the second one I've had. The first was great; well priced, good design and did its job perfectly when I dropped my phone - a corner chipped off the case and protected the phone which I was pleased with.

Published on 31 May 2011 by Winged Avenger

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea - poor quality this time!, 31 May 2011
This review is from: HTC Desire HD Premium PU Leather Flip Case Black (Electronics)

I ordered a second one to replace the first but the quality was poor this time - stitching poor, nicks in the "leather" and glue residue on the outside. I've had to cut into this one as the hole for the headphones didn't line up with the socket (not a problem on the first case) which is a shame. I'm going to assume that I got a rogue one and will order a replacement - I'll review that when it arrives and will rate it accordingly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough quality, 20 Feb. 2013
This looks good and fits perfectly. However, it is already damaged, so not as good quality as I would have expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for Desire HD, 31 May 2014
This is a decent case that appears to be well made. The phone fits slugly into it - in fact it's a bit tight to remove when I need to use my satnav. Two criticisms though; firstly there is no hole for the earphone socket which is a surprise, as it would be much more convenient to be able to keep the phone closed. Similarly, there is no hole for the charger/usb socket. This is a real pain. The case provides good protection for the phone, although I would have liked it a little slimmer. I guess that's a tradeoff against protection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Is A Much Better Quality & Much Cheaper than The Other HTC Desire ..., 13 Sept. 2014
I Ordered this HTC Desire HD Case on the 11th September & Received it on The 13th September. Very Impressed with the Very Quick Delivery. This HTC Desire HD Case. Is A Much Better Quality & Much Cheaper than The Other HTC Desire HD Cases. That I have Bought from Local Mobile Phone Shops. I Will Be Ordering Another One of these Cases. From this Company again In the Near Future. I Fully Recommend this HTC Desire HD Mobile Case. 5 Stars for Quick Delivery & Excellent Quality of Product. Mr R.Smith.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Value for Money, All round protection., 30 Nov. 2011
R. J. Clark (UK) - See all my reviews
Very happy with this product, I bought 3 more because although they are very good value for money, they are still a bit weak as they are made of plastic and not metal (price reflects this to be fair). That said they are still the best case in this HTC Desire HD case catagory for the price you pay, I will most definitely buy more of these later this year as they usually last about 6 months (hard use).

I have bought 4 to date, 2 each for me and my sister.

5.0 out of 5 stars HTC Desire HD flip case, 4 Jan. 2014
I have found this flip case to be an excellent buy and would recommend it to anyone.
For the price it is a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip case for HTC Desire HD, 24 Nov. 2013
colbee (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
Dropped my phone and smashed the screen; even though the phone had a plastic skin case it did not protect the screen. New screen £45.
This case for less than £4 delivered and quick delivery is an absolute bargain and could have saved me a lot of money had I bought it earlier. I have had the case for a month and it is excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 17 Mar. 2013
It was what I wanted it does what I want, But the plate that holds the phone brakes up just like others I have bought. Amazon is ruining feed back system by expecting 18 or more words in the feed back.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 24 Oct. 2013
Not a Genuine leather was expecting much more finish and cant connect the charger and headphone jacks while the cover is on ... but overall its good that much money.

4.0 out of 5 stars htc desire hd cover, 4 Aug. 2012
the produst was very good and has kept my phone very clean as i usually just carry my phone in my pocket which results in a screen that you could not read.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›