5.0 out of 5 stars HTC Desire HD flip case
I have found this flip case to be an excellent buy and would recommend it to anyone.
For the price it is a great buy.
Published 6 months ago by Tony523

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea - poor quality this time!
This is the second one I've had. The first was great; well priced, good design and did its job perfectly when I dropped my phone - a corner chipped off the case and protected the phone which I was pleased with.

Published on 31 May 2011 by Winged Avenger

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea - poor quality this time!, 31 May 2011
This review is from: HTC Desire HD Premium PU Leather Flip Case Black (Electronics)

I ordered a second one to replace the first but the quality was poor this time - stitching poor, nicks in the "leather" and glue residue on the outside. I've had to cut into this one as the hole for the headphones didn't line up with the socket (not a problem on the first case) which is a shame. I'm going to assume that I got a rogue one and will order a replacement - I'll review that when it arrives and will rate it accordingly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough quality, 20 Feb 2013
This looks good and fits perfectly. However, it is already damaged, so not as good quality as I would have expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars HTC Desire HD flip case, 4 Jan 2014
For the price it is a great buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for Desire HD, 31 May 2014
This is a decent case that appears to be well made. The phone fits slugly into it - in fact it's a bit tight to remove when I need to use my satnav. Two criticisms though; firstly there is no hole for the earphone socket which is a surprise, as it would be much more convenient to be able to keep the phone closed. Similarly, there is no hole for the charger/usb socket. This is a real pain. The case provides good protection for the phone, although I would have liked it a little slimmer. I guess that's a tradeoff against protection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 19 Dec 2013
This fits perfectly. It isn't perhaps the most luxurious looking case, but look at the price! I'm very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars New case for HTC desire HD, 16 Dec 2013
The case came on time and that was great. I've now given the phone to my son who doesn't want the case but while I had it, it was great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip case for HTC Desire HD, 24 Nov 2013
colbee (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
Dropped my phone and smashed the screen; even though the phone had a plastic skin case it did not protect the screen. New screen 45.
This case for less than 4 delivered and quick delivery is an absolute bargain and could have saved me a lot of money had I bought it earlier. I have had the case for a month and it is excellent value.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 24 Oct 2013
Not a Genuine leather was expecting much more finish and cant connect the charger and headphone jacks while the cover is on ... but overall its good that much money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 17 Mar 2013
It was what I wanted it does what I want, But the plate that holds the phone brakes up just like others I have bought. Amazon is ruining feed back system by expecting 18 or more words in the feed back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 6 Jan 2013
J. cook (LONDON UK) - See all my reviews
The phone case came very quickly and fitted well. I found it to look stylish and keeps the phone well protected