5.0 out of 5 stars Brian fortuna Latin for beginners
I am a massive fan of brian's dancing so I was excited for this DVD am I wasn't disappointed the DVD came in plenty of time which was great. The DVD is well made, and Brian teaches with so much ease even my 4 year old was able to follow his instructions. Fantastic DVD look forward to the next one. Anybody who wants to learn Latin dancing this is the DVD for you.
Published on 23 Jan 2011 by Rebandmel

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
A bit basic for what I wanted but ok for beginners. Not much more to say about it really. Price ok.
Published 10 months ago by Graham Sykes

4.0 out of 5 stars great to learn the basics and good exercise, 6 Mar 2011
This review is from: Brian Fortuna Dance Class: LATIN [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this because I am in it and had so much fun making it I thought it would be a good reminder and a useful aid especially as my daughter is getting married this year. The first dance tutorial is great, it goes slow enough to take you from knowing nothing to being able to dance a full dance but I think the second one does rely on you already having done the first one as it seems to move faster at the beginning. I followed the second with my two daughters and my son who had never done anything like this before and they did have to stop and review a few bits but then that is the benefit of it being on DVD. There are a couple of times when Brian's feet demonstrations are covered by the box view of him dancing when actually you really want to see what he is doing with his feet - this is a real pity and is the only negative thing I can say about this dvd. The people in the video honestly had no experience beforehand and this was filmed as a real class ie there were no 'takes' we just learnt and were filmed, and they really seem dont seem to have cut that much if any! I can't emphasise enough how much fun this was. I realy would recommend to everyone young and old alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brian fortuna Latin for beginners, 23 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's hope there's more to come..., 23 Dec 2010
This review is from: Brian Fortuna Dance Class: LATIN [DVD] (DVD)
I watched this at a friend's house who is keen on starting ballroom/latin lessons. It was particularly clear and helpful for a beginner/intermediate. Brian is a superb teacher - very sorely missed from Strictly - and hopefully if this forms part of a series it will be a great aid to those of us who want to kick-start our fitness regime in the New Year! I have immediately come home and ordered a copy for myself and husband!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excercise and enjoyment for any age., 18 Dec 2010
This review is from: Brian Fortuna Dance Class: LATIN [DVD] (DVD)
Brian Fortuna is an expert teacher who oozes enthusiasm and charm. Learning the Cha Cha and Swing fromt the comfort of your living room is a plus, especially on snowy days when walking is difficult. This DVD is simple to understand and will help anyone who lacks confidence on the dance floor.I particularly liked the fact that the class appears to be useful to a wide range of ages. A nice way to keep fit without strenous excercise tapes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brian's Beginners Latin Dance, 2 Mar 2011
This review is from: Brian Fortuna Dance Class: LATIN [DVD] (DVD)
I really enjoy this dvd, it's easy to follow for someone like me who is fairly new to this type of dance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 10 Feb 2011
This review is from: Brian Fortuna Dance Class: LATIN [DVD] (DVD)
I did the latin class (Cha cha) the other evening with a friend in my front room. I found the DVD east to follow and alot of fun.Brian is very clear and a great teacher.It felt as if I was at an actual dance class. At the end of the class we could dance the basic steps in the cha cha! It felt amazing.These DVDs are a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for getting your husband to dance, 18 Jan 2011
This review is from: Brian Fortuna Dance Class: LATIN [DVD] (DVD)
I bought both of these as i wanted to do more than slow swaying, when dancing with my husband. He refused to go to dance classes where he thought he would be the only man and look a fool, so i bought these DVDs. They are great, we are slowly working our way through them and just laughing when we get it wrong. They are really easy to follow and great fun. While its not an exercise DVD its nice to get in from work and do some sort of exercise rather than sitting in front of the telly.
All i have to do now is get my husband to do the dances in public!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 27 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Only one latin dance., 13 July 2013
This review is from: Brian Fortuna Dance Class: LATIN [DVD] (DVD)
No much on this DVD . What is shown is good, but wanted more than basic on cha cha cha and swing only...what about the rumba , salsa, etc etc. An excellent teacher but too little content.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective multi-sensory tuition., 27 April 2013
Bertie S. (North Yorks.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brian Fortuna Dance Class: LATIN [DVD] (DVD)
Very pleased with this.Excellent for beginners.Systematic , multi-sensory techniques ,with just the right amount of repetition.Gives you some basic steps upon which to build.

Brian Fortuna Dance Class: LATIN [DVD]
Brian Fortuna Dance Class: LATIN [DVD] by Brian Fortuna (DVD - 2011)