on 5 October 2011
I have had three of these throws now in different colours and love them, well worth the money although delivery was long this time with no explanation
on 15 November 2011
What a surprisingly great item. It arrived fairly quickly, and went straight on the bed. It's very soft and plush, and a good bit heavier and warmer than I was expecting. It is rather narrow for a king size bed (only had an inch or two either side), but overall quite happy with it.
on 15 November 2011
this throw is lovely and thick so on those cold winter nights i can snuggle up under it and feel lovely and warm
on 18 November 2012
The quality of this product is pretty poor. The colour was more mustard yellow than tan and threads were coming lose at the ends. I think you probably pay for what you get ie not a lot! I returned both, which, as I don't live in the UK was very expensive. Although they have promised that my postage will be re paid (apparently the cheque is in the post!! Their words) I have yet to see it and they have now stopped returning my phone calls.
on 8 December 2012
This was okay but did not look the the colour in the picture. It was more of a creamy yellow colour. Also even after washing it the bits came off on everything and you could not sit on it if you were wearing black. I ended up giving it to someone else.
on 19 May 2012
i cannot give a full review as when i received my two throws there were blue spots on both throws that looked like ink,they were obviously not checked before they were sent to me.
on 20 January 2014
Delivery took longer than expected. We ordered 3 different sizes. The smallest is a totally different colour. These are supposed to be mink. They actually just look like a very dirty cream. Every single one of the throws edges has started to come away. Stay clear.
on 23 April 2013
This was a faux fur blanket not a throw which is what I thought I was buying. I feel the item was missold but I didn't get my postage reimbursed. Postage cost me £20.
on 13 January 2012
Item arrived on time.It was exactly what I had been searching for.I will have no hesitation in recommending Viceroybedding to my friends.
on 13 January 2016